This Hotel is absolutly amazing. I am extremely picky when it comes to staying at hotels and I could not ask for a cleaner, more beutiful hotel. The only bad thing about the room is the bed. The bed is really uncomfortable. The workers are nothing but helpful. They are always cleaning 24/hours literally!
When they say all inclusive they really mean all inclusive. You have a 4 bottle liquor dispenser that is all inclusive and refilled every day IN YOUR ROOM. The mini bar is full of beer and soda which is also inclusive and refilled every day. The only downer I would say is the food. This is an all inclusive so you can't expect much of the food. It was great for breakfast and luch as well as snacks, but I would recommend going into town and having dinner. Dinner is not great. Town is cheap, great authentic mexican food and only a 12$ cab ride. Cabs are always available and provided to you by the front desk.
This hotel is no different then the Riu Palace. It is actually newer and attracts a younger crowd.
The pools are great and there is entertainment all day by the pools. The drinks at all the bars were a bit watered down.
The gym is a bit dated and they deff. need new equipment and more machines. There are no free weights.
I see all this about timeshares but we were not approached once so I am not sure what people are talking about.
DO NO BOOK EXCURSIONS WITH THE HOTEL. WALK ON THE BEACH AND BARGIN FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO. My boyfriend and I did 2 activities every day for soooo cheap.
overall great place great vacation I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos