A group of us stayed here for a wedding. The wedding took place on the beach and was amazing. Most of our group stayed in building 7. Building 7 is closer to the beach and a couple of the pools that have pool bars. I would definitely recommend staying in building 7 unlessyou are with kids you may want to consider being closer to the kiddie pools.
My husband and i would definitely go back to this resort. It was super clean everywhere. We loved the two back bars located behind the entertainment area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos