This hotel sits right next to another Riu property that costs more money. I noticed a lot of armbands from the more expensive hotel at our place. I talked to the people from next door and they said that our place was just more fun. The pools are great and the beach was awesome. there are vendors on the beach but they tend to leave you alone unless you go up to them. There are water taxis right outside the hotel and regular taxis that can take you to town.
The food is about the same as you will find at any all inclusive hotel. It's not the best in the world, but is that really why you are traveling?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, RIU Hotels and Resorts and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos