Enjoyed a week at the Santa Fe even tho we were a little too old for the Spring Break College crowd. Like many all inclusives, the food was OK and the drinks were a little weak, but I thought the price was right. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, great property, nice pool layout and swim up bars, Pools had lots of room for tequilla volleyball, and water aerobics, and families). Loved the lounge chairs built into the pool. There was some competition for lounge chairs around the pool but we survived.Rooms were quiet and comfortable but thought it strange sheets were not changed once during our stay! Note swimming is not recommended immediately in front of the beach but a short walk gets you to one and water taxis are available. Loved CABO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos