I have read many reviews of this hotel and was more than a little jaded headed into this trip which was a large group of about 25 including 2 little ones under 1 and my grandmother over 75. I can easily speak for the entire group when I say THIS RESORT IS AMAZING!
-Every single inch of the resort is in imaculit condition, all staff members were pleasent and spoke English.
-Check in was flawless and included beers or margaritas.
-The main buffet area was excellent for both breakfast and dinner should you chose not to eat at one of the restaurants. The omelet bar and cappuccino machine were staples in our daily routine.
-The Itialian restaurant was great was worth going to.
-The steak house is amazing in both food and service not to mention its proximity to the ocean.
THIS IS A MUST DO!
-There are 2 main pool areas, the one(s) near the ocean, and another in the center of the resort. Both are excellent and have different things to offer. The pool(s) near the ocean have a lot more going on and a perfect if you'd like to be near the "action". The second pool is beautiful and perfect if you'd like a little more quite time.
-Our room in building 2 was clean and very spacious with a nice pool view balcony. In my opionion, the beds are a little hard, but not enough to complain about (as in other reviews). Our safe was big enough to hold our iPad and our other valuables & the mini fridge was always stocked full of water, soda & beer.
-The beach is beautiful and the views are amazing, by far the nicest beach I've stayed on in Cabo. The vendors are not overly pushy and Javier was great in getting us a good price on jet skis.
-The center "hub" of the resort has 2 bars that are always full of people looking for a good time as well as plenty of people watching the nightly shows put on by the entertainment staff. Great place to be.
DO NOT ALLOW THE OTHER BAD REVIEWS ON THIS RESORT SCARE YOU, THIS IS PARADISE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Reservation Counter so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos