Love this location. We have a time share and go as often as we can. The staff is wonderful, clean, beautiful view, on the beach, tons of activities and restaurants at your door step. Walk to town, and shopping. Little market across the street has everything you need and for big shopping go to City Club (just like costo co but much closer). You wont need a taxi once you get there. Pool food and breakfast are great, but the 12 Tribes "upscale" restaurant is not worth the money. Get a massage at the Sand Bar. BEST value in Cabo. It's on the beach to left, anyone can direct you. Tell the ladies Nina sent you. Eat at Pachos on the Marina! Get the special for two...it's enough for four. GREAT food, best on the marina. Love Cabo, it's clean and safe. ...(However, Put all valuables in the safe at all times-we have had things go missing. Staff does investigation, even fired someone once. But you dont get your money/stuff back.) Don't let that stop you. As with all travel, just be smart with valuables, phones, i pads, computers, cash, jewelery. Casa Dorada is not a location for young partiers, Go next door to the ME. This place is more for 30+ and families. Gets a bit noisy at night with all the resturants below. Pricy, but with the big room you get. You will LOVE Casa Dorada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas