We really enjoyed staying here with our 2-year-old son. The pool was pretty, the location was the closest you could possibly get to the main centro, and the staff was very kind. An obnoxious wedding party did detract from our stay because they stayed up making noise at the pool late into the night, but the staff did the best they could do handle them and eventually sent them to bed. The breakfast buffet (on Sundays only I believe) was delicious and an incredible spread! And the rooms were simple and lovely.
If you are wanting a couple of nights in the actual heart of Cabo before heading to the beach, this is the perfect answer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo