We have stayed in this hotel at least 3 times now and have enjoyed each experience. The hotel is quaint, not too big, centrally located with very helpful staff. The room served our needs, with a mini-frig for drinks and snacks, the pool is very nice and I loved the fact the restaurant has live music on the weekend. Restaurant is a little pricey, the food is good but not memorable however I would recommend for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo