Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$163
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$669
US$409
Melia.com
Posada Real Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$100
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$495
US$422
Bookit.com
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$240
Hotels.com
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$253
US$239
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$224
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$559
US$330
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$505
US$271
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$359/night.

All reviewssan josecoffee juicemexican hoteltown squareart galleriesice machinebig resortla pazpool areabeautiful poolour waiterswim up barlounge chairsmexicobajapacoestuary
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We have stayed in this hotel at least 3 times now and have enjoyed each experience. The hotel is quaint, not too big, centrally located with very helpful staff. The room served our needs, with a mini-frig for drinks and snacks, the pool is very nice and I loved the fact the restaurant has live music on the weekend. Restaurant is a little pricey, the food is good but not memorable however I would recommend for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank whidbeyIsgal
Reviewed October 5, 2011

My stay here was for 6 nights. I stayed in one of the suites-Jacaranda. It had a king bed, sitting area w/refrig and sink, coffee maker, toaster, glasses. Nice bathroom and walk in closet and A/C, which is very important. Great pool, restaurant and we used the spa there. Right in the center of town, walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Friendly staff and great service. Free parking. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: all the rooms have 2 queen beds, except for the suites they have a king bed.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank DebbieMontana
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We really enjoyed staying here with our 2-year-old son. The pool was pretty, the location was the closest you could possibly get to the main centro, and the staff was very kind. An obnoxious wedding party did detract from our stay because they stayed up making noise at the pool late into the night, but the staff did the best they could do handle them and eventually sent them to bed. The breakfast buffet (on Sundays only I believe) was delicious and an incredible spread! And the rooms were simple and lovely.

If you are wanting a couple of nights in the actual heart of Cabo before heading to the beach, this is the perfect answer.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I stayed here 2 nights and paid by Mastercard at checkout and flew back to Canada. That
bill was on my next monthly bank statement, and it was the right amount. Then 3 weeks later, exactly $400 US was charged to my card by the hotel (while I was back at home) and I saw this new charge on the next month's bank statement. I don't know if this is theft or if some mistake was made, like for example someone from the hotel didn't cancel a
pre authorization charge or something , but I had to go to my bank, cancel my credit
card, make a claim. Very disconcerting. Otherwise the hotel is nice, but the restaurant
is very overpriced and not memorable. I tried to get in touch with the hotel to bring the matter to their attention, but their web site has changed and you can't find a phone number or an email address. Really frustrating. I am still waiting to be reimbursed the $400 from Mastercard, but I don't forsee a problem as it was an unauthorized charge and
not signed for by myself, and these things take time, but still, what a hassle.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
8  Thank playateez
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We went there for dinner just over a week ago with 5 adults and a little one. Food was fantastic and the kids menu was pretty good too. Will go back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2011