I was initially attracted by the very good price and the location. Once we checked in, we were pleasantly surprised by the lovely facility. Our room was right off the palm shaded pool. The buildings are full of dark Spanish furniture and large Olmec-like stone figures. The continental breakfast is small but fine and can be eaten on the outdoor patio. My wife has a relaxing two hour massage and facial here for a fraction of the price at home.
Hard to beat this hotel for a combination of value and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo