My wife and I were enroute to La Paz and were lucky enough to stay at The Tropicana in San Jose. It's located right in the heart of town, yet we found it very quiet at night. The food was excellent both in the formal dinning room and outside. The wait staff were all very kind and attentive. The pool area is fantastic with plenty of seating and available shaded areas. At night there is a fire pit that makes the pool area come alive.
The restaurant also offers local live music on a regular basis and is always a fun place to hang out and enjoy friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo