This wasn't our first visit to Los Cabos, but for the first time we decided to stay in this hotel in early December and couldn't be happier.
It's a really nice property that's very well kept. It's located right in downtown San Jose, just a short walk to galleries, jewelry stores and restaurants.
Their restaurant is really good (although a little pricey) and service was great! They have outside seating (good for people watching) and also inside. I preferred the outside but it's worth to take a look at the decor on the inside: amazing!
If you are looking to have a nice, relaxing time this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo