This is a wonderful hotel in a great location. That said, be sure that your room is not back in a dark corner facing a blank wall as my first one was. Most of the rooms face a beautiful courtyard, which is filled with topiary animals made out of pool towels and lush tropical growth. The indoor restaurant is beautiful, which connects to the sidewalk cafe, a great place to watch the local action. The lobster and shrimp dishes are to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo