This very Mexican hotel was the perfect place for my vacation. Because of the fair located just behind it, the nights were noisy but that was only during that festival week. Actually the location being close to the fair added to the fun! Walked over there nearly every night to get cheap, authentic Mexican food! The Tropicana is very clean, small and charming. Service was good, food tasty and cost reasonable. The best part of this hotel is the Cuban band playing 3 or 4 nights a week. If you like to dance, this is place for you. The show they put on is fantastic. No cover charge. The dancers are from Mexico, the band is from Cuba. Everyone dances everywhere, the place rocks on Friday and Sat. nights.
I would highly recommend this place and will return there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo