All reviews our honeymoon infinity hot tub ocean front main restaurant minute massage pool bar master suite relaxing vacation oceanfront room food and drinks main pool guacamole crashing waves bottled water rented a car time share turn down service
Reviewed November 26, 2017

I️ had ants in my room. I️ got stomach sick at his resort. Elevator was loud and woke me up every morning. Buffet was average. Although it had a good green juice. Spa was outdated and manicure was subpar.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 935abbeys
ana m, General Manager at Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Hola,

So sorry for your stomach, we are presently working on these issues.

its a first time complain in regards of the ants, we will look into it.

Thank you and again please accept my apologies.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms, excellent staff (especially Freddie), attention to detail. The morning buffets have everything you could wish for.
Inviting pools divided into smaller sections.
The only downside is the dinner meal is not up to the high standards of everything else, so grab a cab into town for evening meals!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hola,

On behalf of Freddie and the rest of our staff thank you for sharing your comments with us.

We will better our dinner services.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I got married at the Twin Dolphin. That was our special spot. It was the most stunning resort in all of Cabo because it lacked the déclassé glitziness and on top of one another resorts. It never felt dated just special. The employees took a special interest and were friendly and asked you how your day was. Casa Del Mar just doesn't get it. The location is pretty is in need of a new paint job. Tone it down. Did it not used to be blue? Orange is gaudy. The rooms are pretty and relaxing and nice in size. No complaints. The service is mediocre at best. No small sundries shop. Not even to buy aspirin or a postcard. In dire need of a pareo a scarf. That was the thing about the Twin Dolphin we never left. No reason to leave. Could even add a few things to the spa to sell. Shelves are empty. Incredibly irritated we get called down by the "concierge" who interrupts our morning to pressure us into a timeshare. Wait. Don't think there is a concierge or general manager we have met. Restaurant is just okay. Food good but not good enough to stay for dinner if you weren't exhausted. Can't ever get someone at the desk as they are too busy with timeshare sales. If I wanted a "timeshare" I would not be staying in a hotel. I want hotel service. I want hotel amenities. I want hotel hospitality. Now certain touches like a cake for our 15th anniversary were lovely and so were the towels and flowers in the tub were great. I just would love if someone would take an interest in this place and really bring the class up to what it should be. My husband who rarely complains and was happy with first impressions has admitted that they just don't get it. I do hope the rest of our stay someone takes the time to read this review and take this constructively. Dedicate a sales office to timeshares and do not bother the guests. Don't push. 100 USD is not worth 90 minutes of my vacation time plus 30 minutes I have to tell them I am not interested before I can get away to my included breakfast. Pool and Bar Service should step it up as well. One night a week host something lively for the guests. Bring up some fire pits. Add more relaxing chaise lounges for couples. Even if Sunbrella floor mats to sit by the pool. This would be a design project I would love to take on. I see so much potential lost to greed of the timeshare market.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are good. Views are nice. Can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank shelgreb

Hola,

Thank you for your review, we will work at Casa del Mar in regards to your comments.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I was disappointed in the amnesties on this trip. Draws were not filled. Needed coffee mugs and had problems with internet and and cable tele was not very good. Our friends stayed in other unit and they had to come to our place to there clothes as the washer did not work. People there are always friendly

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hola,

First of all I´d like to apologize for the inconveniences that you had on yur last trip.

I will look into all these issues. Thank you for your feedback and your honest comments.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

We had the best time ever, this property is more authentic, charming & exceptional than I imagined. The staff was so genuine & passionate, they made every guest feel so welcome & so at home. We had the most incredible weekend here & are so grateful for the lovely team here at Casa Del Mar that made it possible!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ana m, General Manager at Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Hola,

thank you for this great review.

On behalf of all my staff and myself many many thanks