“Beautiful, updated, relaxing beach condo”
other traveller has booked this property
The development from the Top
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The development from the Top
The beautiful common areas for the condos
Master Bathroom Terrace view
Grill at the common areas
The beautiful common areas
Palapa bar at the large infinity pool
Lush landscaped areas
Pool and Palapa directly in front on the Condo
The Community
Walkway to beach 3 minutes walk from the condos
Beautiful beaches to discover.. this is about a half mile from the front gate
ATV Shots
Road less travelled..
El Encanto's beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
clayjorth...
Tustin, California
“Beautiful, updated, relaxing beach condo”
Reviewed June 5, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We loved that the location was, quite literally, "off the beaten path" and somewhat isolated from downtown, shops and other activity. (15-20 mins. from the grocery store, hospital etc or 25 mins from Cabo surf hotel) It was very quiet, peaceful, relaxing and beautiful on the condo grounds. The condo itself was very nice and well kept, well stocked, and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend staying here and a very good chance we will return.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Jun 2018
Hi Clay! Thank you very much for your review! It's very helpful for us and for our future guests. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay and you have liked the community! Hasta pronto! El Encanto Villas Team.
WA
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

5 Dec 2013
Thank you Sarah! We are so glad to hear that you had an amazing time with us! We really hope to have the opportunity to be your host once again at El Encanto Villas. Hasta pronto!
somewhere in america
Reviewed April 5, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
5 Apr 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write these comments, we are happy that you and your guests enjoyed this beautiful condo at El Encanto. Feel free to share some pictures on our Facebook page (El Encanto Villas) & we look forward to hosting you on your next trip. Gracias!
klo380
Seattle, Washington
“Lovely location, view, amenities, all fabulous....watch your belongings at the pool, however.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We stayed with our friends at this lovely condominium - well off the beaten path of San Jose del Cabo. It is located in a gated community and is beautifully detailed and furnished. Since it is a private condominium community, it is very quiet and there were not a lot of guests at the time of our stay.

We had used the soaking tub one evening and the following morning my friend said he saw my sundress on one of the lounge chairs. We both commented as to how "safe" our surroundings were, "couldn't be safer than this [the gated community],"so, rather than rush to retrieve my dress (as I should have), instead we finished our breakfast. Shortly after he said he saw my dress (about 45 min), I went out to retrieve it and it had been taken from the lounge chair! I was (still am) very disappointed. The dress was the perfect little sundress - one that I had purchased in Hawaii 20 YEARS ago. I used it solely for vacations to sunny places. It was still cute, current and like-new. I believe that one of the guests saw me wearing it, thought it was cute (it was/is) and decided to take it from the lounge chair versus trying to find its owner. They would not have had to have looked very far, either, because there were only about 4 units that were occupied during our stay. I did look high and low and let everyone know (seriously - everyone knew about the dress, even the gate guard), but nothing turned-up. Even our neighbors - condominium owners - were surprised that it was taken as they had left items out overnight by the pool on many occasions with no problem.

Lesson learned - when travelling - even to a very exclusive, expensive, high-end location - don't assume a false sense of security!! I am still very sad that someone had the nerve to take my sundress!!

I would recommend this vacation home and location, but am pretty sad about my dress. I also DO NOT think it was any of the staff as there was only one gardener working, that we could see that morning.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Gorgeous location, amenities, view - all wonderful
Liked least: Someone took my sundress!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Mar 2013
Thank you for your kind words in regards to your overall experience with us at El Encanto. It is always a shame that an individual anywhere would take what is not theirs, and, that it was precious to you makes it worse. Thank you also for being assured that it was not one of our staff. Each is vetted and, to date, we have had no issues regarding their trustworthiness. We are so sorry for your loss and I hope this will not keep you from returning to El Encanto for another great vacation along this glorious coast.
Northern California
Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
24 Jan 2013
Thank you for your comments Ellen! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let your family & friends know about your experience & we look forward to your return!
Amsterdam
Reviewed September 30, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

30 Sep 2012
Thank you very much for your review. It was really good to meet you. Hope to see you soon Gracias!
CO
Reviewed April 16, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
16 Apr 2012
Thanks so much for the comments. We hope you have great spring weather like we are having right now. Hasta pronto!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing