We were travelling through and decided to stop the night in San Jose. It was very frustrating trying to find a decent hotel that would accept our standards poodle, so finding the El Encanto was a relief. The room we were given (in an annex across the street) was attractive and quiet with a nice private garden. The rooms are well maintained and spotlessly clean. The downtown location was entertaining - we were able to step outside and be in the middle of the gallery tours. We only stayed one night, because were on our way to Todos Santos, but we liked the El Encanto enough that we will come back in the future to stay a few days. The staff were charming and helpful. The only complaint? A coupon for breakfast in a nearby restaurant is provided for guests, but the food and coffee were not very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of the historic downtown and art district of San Jose del Cabo, on Thursdays you can enjoy the Art Walk, just a few steps from the mission of San Jose, surrounded by craft shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Located to less than 500 meters from the transpeninsular highway and just 5 minutes from the beach by car. On Saturdays you can enjoy the organic market located to 5 minutes by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Encanto
- El Encanto Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- El Encanto Inn & Suites Boutique Hotel Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo