Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Posada Real Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$111
Bookit.com
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$208
Hotels.com
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$495
US$422
Bookit.com
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$224
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$559
US$342
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$450
US$370
Bookit.com
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$669
US$482
4,743 results
All reviewsvista clubla vistael masonel meson restaurantinfinity poollos cabosdiamond memberfull buffetbreakfast buffetsushiswimmable beachocean viewbeautiful propertyswim up barpool conciergerented a carfitness center
Reviewed August 3, 2010

I recently visited the Hilton Los Cabo in July 2010 and I was blown away by this resort. I was not sure what to expect, but when I arrived I knew I made the right choice. To be honesty, I was very hesitant about planning a vacation to Mexico with everything that is currently going on, but once I arrived all of my fears disappeared.

The resort was incredible and staff was very welcoming. I was greeted with a “welcome” drink while checking-in! I couldn’t think of a better way to start my vacation. My room was spacious and spotless, as the rest of the resort.

My favorite part of the resorts had to be the swimming pools which looked out onto the ocean. I pretty much stayed at the pool all day before heading into town. The hotel offers several different restaurant choices but I kept it casual by frequently the swim-up pool bar and Deli.

If you do plan on going into town, be smart about the choices you make. There is a bus stop located outside of the hotel and I saw many hotel guests utilizing, which is nice if you didn’t rent a car. Unlike most hotels, parking is free, including valet.

I also wanted to mention that you can exchange your money at the hotel. I highly recommend the Hilton Los Cabo and can’t wait to stay there again!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
GabrielaBarron, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2010

Thank you for all the kind words. Traveling to another country can be a scary endeavor, but that's just another great reason to choose Los Cabos. Our guests enjoy the authenticity of Mexico in neighboring towns like San Jose Del Cabo, but also the security of a tight-knit resort community. We assure that our guests should feel no less than completely safe. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed August 3, 2010

This was my second visit to the Hilton Los Cabos. Often when you are impressed the first time, the second visit results in a letdown. Not in this case, as the Hilton met or exceeded my expectations. The location is good, the hotel and grounds are very well kept, but the difference here is the staff. Everyone, literally every employee I came in contact with had a smile on their face and greeted me with a "hola". From check-in to departure, I could have not asked for a better experience. This trip I used the fitness center, which is very nice, clean, good sized, and in excellent condition. I spent most days at the pool, and the pool service was wonderful. Drink and pool food prices weren't too bad, in my opinion, keeping in mind you are staying at a resort hotel. The breakfast buffet was great. The lobby bar was perfect for a few more margaritas after the pool service stops for the day. All this at a very reasonable price....

It doesn't get much better than this. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
GabrielaBarron, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2010

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Clearly, we strive every day to maintain and even improve upon the level of service and value that our guests have come to expect from Hilton Los Cabos. Nothing thrills us more than hearing a return guest say that a second, third or even fourth trip still captures all the magic.

We hope your first and second trips are just the beginning. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed August 1, 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Los Cabos for 11 nights in July and were on our honeymoon! We can't say enough good things about this resort and cannot wait to go back.

There are so many great things about this hotel. The food is by far the best we have ever had at any resort/hotel (and we've both been to many different resorts all over). They also give big portions so we shared a lot of our main course dishes. The breakfast buritto at El Meson was one of our favourites and we split that a few times as it was so big.

The hotel rooms are big and spotlessly clean. The beds are so comfortable. We had room 4027 and the view was absolutely amazing, overlooking the sea of cortez. It was breathtaking.The staff at the Hilton are amazing, so helpful, curtious and happy! We took the local bus into Cabo San Lucas a few times as it was cheaper than a taxi and it was very safe.

The one thing they didn't have was entertainment in the evening, but you could go into Cabo San Lucas for that if you needed the nightlife. They also have a great fitness centre which we used.

Also, room service at this hotel is amazing! The food excellent.

Overall I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. It really was the best vacation we've ever had.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
GabrielaBarron, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2010

Thank you for sharing your honeymoon experience with the community! We are so excited you chose Hilton Los Cabos to commemorate such an important occasion. From our delicious dining options to our beautiful rooms, we’ve taken every measure to ensure you enjoy the perfect beach vacation. We are immensely pleased that your honeymoon here was the best vacation you’ve ever had – that definitely says a lot! Thanks again for staying at our resort for your honeymoon. Congratulations and come back soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2010

hotel w/ infinity pool, and great service. They do something more than you expect. Surprises they prepared for us was really great!

Stayed: September 2009

Thank you for submitting a review. We love to anticipate the needs of our guests and provide unexpected surprises that leave a lasting impression long after you’ve departed. Again, thank you for choosing Hilton Los Cabos and we hope your will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2010

This was my second visit to Hilton Los cabos. To be precise both visits were spent in timeshare units but the experience is one and the same. The first time I brought my teenage daughters and a their friend-We had an amazing time and were treated like royalty. Last month, four years removed, I brought my girlfriend and everything that I loved on my first visit and then some we experienced together.

Beautiful Location, Beautiful accomodations, Incredible I mean incredible service, great food-This hotel represents what every fine hotel should offer. I am a Westin timeshare owner and have had the good fortune to do my share of "fine" travel both in luxury timeshares and luxury hotels. The Hilton Los Cabos as a "package" has no equals in my experience-Beautiful, friendly, comfortable-makes me hate to leave after a week.

My girlfriend does not like to repeat visit-she asked me if we can return next year-no hesitation on my part-if your smart you'll be there too!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your vacation experience at Hilton Los Cabos. We are very pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations even on your second visit. We know our location and property are immensely beautiful, but we take the most pride in our first-class service. We want all of our guests to feel like they are “treated like royalty”. Thanks again for your many compliments and we'll see you again next year!