All reviewsclose to the airportearly departureairport hotelstayed one nightrental carplace to stayshort stayflat screenworkout roomcheck in was quicklos cabosnice poolmin walkquesadillaour waitersan joseshuttle
Reviewed March 23, 2018

My fright from Mexico City didn't arrive until just before midnight and after a long day in the air and at the hour I didn't want to be left at the mercy of a cab driver. The hotel is a very short distance from the airport. Indeed if it were not for fences and odd terrain one could walk there in less than 10 minutes. As it turns out though they have a shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off at any hour.

Since it had been 10 years since I'd b been in Mexico I was not sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. The hotel public areas were impeccably clean as was the room. Linens were clean and fresh and the bed was firm and comfortable. My only challenge was the shower which took a long time to get warm and then only borderline warm. The carpet was less than pristine but most carpets in hotel rooms are the same so no points off for that.

I'd gladly stay there again if circumstances warrant it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I arrived in los Cabos one day ahead of my group and stayed here-I guess it’s a best western. It’s visible from the airport- I took a taxi and just gave the driver $5. If you call ahead of time and tell them what time you are arriving they will send you a shuttle. They will also shuttle you back to the airport.

The lady at the desk was nice, the hotel room was clean and the king size bed was comfy- I slept well. Bathroom was clean- and modern- water hot and good water pressure. I didn’t watch TV so I can’t speak to that. I didn’t hear any noises or other guests through the walls and the ac worked well. Today the spring breakers descended so I don’t know if the quiet was a calm before the storm.

There was a helper at the desk - Jose- he didn’t speak English that well but he was quite a character. He brought up the bags, showed how to use the lights and tv, and helped me use public transportation!! I am traveling solo for the first time and my Spanish is not great- Jose taught me how to get the bus, how much to pay, what to tell the driver.... awesome help. I got back to the hotel after 11:00 pm and Jose was still at the desk, making sure I got back safely. I had a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Two fried eggs, received beans and three cheese quesadillas- the Two by Three. It was served quickly and was delicious. Not like quesadillas in the states- they used different cheeses called cojita and menonita. The coffee was great and free refills. They just let me hang out and write.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Found this Hotel by pure accident, had re-scheduled our flights ..but some how tickets got screwed up, Rode the Public Bus out of Cabo early one morning so as not to miss our flights...LOL,talking with a gentleman on the bus who worked at the airport if there were any Hotels near the airport for our next visit..He said yes , after the trouble with our tickets we walked across the road from terminal 2 opened the door to a very Beautiful,Quiet, Extremely Clean, and Quite Classy Lobby. We were greeted by a more than friendly Staff who quickly arranged a room for us until our new flights were available, The rooms themselves were awesome, very modern, Flat Screen T.V.s ,Beautiful furnishings including some very comfortable Beds, plenty of clean linen in the bathrooms, large glass walk in shower, All in All in our opinion A great Place for some Rest and Relaxation before your flights home... P.S. Restaurant staff were just as helpful and friendly food was very good also

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2018

We stayed there over night while waiting for a flight out the next day. I will admit that I was a little skeptical, but that was totally unfounded. We had a very nice, clean room with all the stuff you would expect. Even a coffee maker. There is a nice pool, fitness center and free WiFi. We ate dinner at the restaurant because we really had no where else to go that was close. My wife had fajitas and I had a skirt steak. Both meals were very nicely presented and excellent. Hector, our waiter did a fine job of serving us and just being a nice guy. For being just across the street from the airport, the hotel was very quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone needing a place to stay between flights

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2018

If your travel plans to the general Cabo area bring to a late in the day flight in or an early departure flight, I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel. It is right next to the airport, but no plane sounds in the rooms. The rooms are of modest though adequate size and nicely decorated. I requested a handicapped room that was great, the roll in shower was big enough for a party. Staff are friendly and attentive. Food in the restaurant was as good as any hotel food.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends