Posada Real Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$106
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$197
US$136
  • Free Breakfast
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$174
  • Free Breakfast
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$448
US$382
Bookit.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$219
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$224
  • Pool
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$235
Cancelon
  • Pool
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$552
US$237
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$669
US$486
Melia.com
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$673
US$502
Priceline
1,118 results
All reviewsluna restaurantsmall resortshower doorsnack barsan josenightly entertainmentlos cabosair transatentertainment staffintimate resorttwo bottles of waterroom safebuffet restaurantadult poolfire showwater pologreat resort
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

There are no words to describe this hotel it was beautiful and all staff were amazing especially Carlos, Natanial, and Serafin. Serafin was the employee in the lobby who helped us with our bags and tour of the hotel and who always managed to get us a taxi cab within 1 minute guaranteed lol. He used to live in Napa and moved to Cabo. Once he knew we were from the bay area he kept calling us his family which was so cute. The room they have us was on the 2nd floor room 254 perfect right between restaurant and pool. We don’t drink alcohol so they would make us delicious smoothie drinks and always added extra water bottles in our fridge instead of beers. The experience was phenomenal. This hotel did an amazing job to always keep their customers happy. I loved waking up every morning to the sound of the birds and the waves. The activities they offered were so much fun and the evening shows were amazing. I will be returning to this hotel with the rest of my family thats for sure. Royal Decameron and to all the staff, you all made our experience enjoyable and fun. Hope to see you all again soon!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Iman S
Reviewed April 21, 2018

I must say this has one of the most beautiful views ever. If you are looking for a relax, maybe family oriented place this Is the place to go to. The food, buffet was very good as well, a lot of selection which made it not boring for the 4 nights we stayed. The restaurants food very good also. Drinks of course nothing wrong with them.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jadeb9458
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I recently spent 2 weeks at the Royal Decameron in San Jose del Cabo. I was here last year and vowed to return. I am glad I did. It's location is excellent. You are a 5 min walk from the Mega shopping centre. If you need anything you will probably find it there.You can walk to the town if you want and taxis are always available. I used the local buses which will stop right in front of the resort. It costs about 12 pesos (80 cents) to go downtown.. The intra-city bus to Cabos san Lucas stops across the street from the Mega and costs 40 pesos (less than $3). The resort grounds are well kept. The only downside is that the elevator was out of order the whole time I was there and I never did see anyone working on it. It did not bother me but people with mobility issues may have difficulties. I did see a few people with wheelchairs so there must be a work around. Being a small resort, there is only one buffet and a small a la carte. I never tried the a la carte. The buffet had lots to offer and had many theme nights. In fact one of the best meals I had was chicken stir fry on Oriental night. The a la carte doubles as a snack bar during the day. It is right beside the pool and I always had lunch there. It had 2 small menus that were switched every couple of days. I tried most things on the menus and all were good. The pool is heated and has a swim up bar. My only crititsim is there were limited umbrellas, so most chairs are either shaded or sunny. Bars are scattered thoughout the property but are open at varied hours. One of my favorites was the adult bar on the second level overlooking the pool. It has its own heated pool and you get to meet some really neat people. As an added bonus, a pod of whales started breaching a mile or 2 offshore. They stayed around for about 5-10 mins. The staff is awesome and is one of the reasons I came back. Starting at the front desk there were Alljandria and Mayra. Two wonderful people always there to help. At the breakfast buffet there was Miguel and Liana. Always pleasant and a nice way to start the day. Fausto at the lobby bar always had my wine poured when he saw me coming. Other staff members I made note of were Gisela, Rita, Cruz, and Jose. The whole staff was very good and made my stay enjoyable. That includes the cleaners, always friendly and my room was cleaned every day and my fridge restocked. These people work darn hard and I hope their work is appreciated. I am already planning my next return.

Room Tip: Choose rooms mid way between lobby and pool preferbly on 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank TripleDRoadTripper
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Resort is small, but we went there for march spring break 2017. No fighting for chairs in the morning and sometimes we were the only ones in the pool for a couple hours
We went as a family with a teenager and a 11yr old
Rooms...Basic but clean
Facility... close to shopping, 1 buffet , 1 ala carte , They need to replace the fooseball table and re-cover the pool table
Food... was great lots of authentic Mexican
Beach.... Big and long.... but ocean is not swimmable due to undertow
We would return to the resort

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Gman2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time staying here! Rooms spacious with big balconies and double shower size. Very well maintained property with 3 separate pools , kids , adults and large pool with swim up bar. There is a gym and spa also! Small disco opens up around 10 pm after an outside show from 9pm. Fun shows and something for everyone. Buffet style for your meals with one restaurant beach front. Food changed daily and if your not looking for real fancy it’s good. Drinks are typical drinks found at these resorts. Wine I would say buy your own from the wine shop two blocks away or the grocery store up the hill. If you want to get to Cabo the bus is 25 min and only 35 pesos and clean and safe. It’s nice to go in for a day trip they have lots to see and great restaurants to take a break from the buffet. Staff at hotel are all really lovely people and special mention to Brayan the resorts activities coordinator and more!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple