All reviews bel air adult pool pool bar rooftop restaurant jose luis martini bar bring earplugs empanadas the mexican restaurant main lobby stand in line nice view of the ocean dining table last minute trip the resort offers top shelf liquor karaoke night
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful, it has nice facilities, the food also is very good and it’s great to enjoy only the hotel, because all the malls and other things to walk around are better in san lucas los cabos, in there is more for young people, here in san jose is to relax only.
The only thing I didn’t liked about the hotel was the attention of the waiters at the buffet, i felt it was a little poor because they took to long to bring coffe or water or anything so is faster for you to go for your drink and sometimes they never even went to your table to ask if you needed anything but overall everything at the hotel was fine but i don’t think i would come back, i have seen better hotels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniela C
mthenot, General Manager at Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Daniela:
Thank you for your time in giving us your valuable feedback about your recent stay in our Hotel. We take your comments very seriously and highly regret that we were not able to meet the level of your expectations.
We hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future. Kind regards, Michel T., The Manager.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the resort for a week with a friend. Thankfully management is listening and made sure our room was not sub standard and I have no complaints about what room was assigned to us. We used the adult pool the entire week. It was relaxing in the morning hours and got busier as the day went by. There is no resort provided music at the adult pool nor is there supervision as to what guest choose to play. At rimes I had to put my ear muffs on due to some language and content. I would say that if you are looking for a total quiet adult pool all day, this would not be for you. We enjoyed the pool area, but also knew we had our quiet morning hours. We only ate at the big buffet our first night and made use of the other restaurants the rest of our stay. The guys at The Grill (Philepe and Sergio) during the morning and afternoon were awesome. Francisco at the Italian restaurant was absolutely hands down one of the best waiters at the resort. We didn’t care for the drinks with the exception of the adult pool bar and the lobby bar. They others seemed to need more consistency with the ratio and flavors. I enjoyed the white wine and did not find it to be bad as some others had reported. All in all Vladimir, Jorge, and the gal helping them (I cannot remember the spelling) were very attentive and friendly. They made our days that much more relaxing and fun. Thank you Michel for making sure your guests are happy and I hope to see you again soon! Also, don’t forget to try some bites at Tappas!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank doverland98014

Dear Guest: On behalf of the dedicated collaborators to serve with passion and commitment, we thank you for choosing us as your vacation destination in Los Cabos. It was a pleasure for us to assist you and have you as a guest and we hope to see you back soon, Thanks for your preference. Kind regards, Michel T., The Manager.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel and inquired about an upgrade we were told the hotel was completely booked with the Swarkskopf convention. The room we got was very disappointing. More like a 3 star resort room.
The conventioneers monopolized most of the bars, especially the adult pool. They were there from dawn til dusk, drinking ALOT, monopolized the servers and were even behind the bar pouring their own tequila shots.
The worse part was on Wednesday, they were so wasted one of their friends had passed out and fallen to the bottom of the pool. A passerby had to pull him out.
Ridiculous- had we been told there was a convention going on, we would have definitely made other arrangements.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
mthenot, General Manager at Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Dear Guest:

Reviewed July 10, 2018

I traded on interval international. Boy its a good thing it was a freebie. They had us in some building that wasnt part of the hotel property. It was way in the back and very dark with lots of bushes and trees that didnt look like the shrubbery at the hotel. It wasnt cut back you had to duck to go around them hanging in the sidewalk. I dont think there was any other people in that area. It didnt feel safe with just my girlfriend and I. It was Room 108. It had a pool right out side the patio but there was no one there but the other five pools on the hotel side were packed full of people, a bar ,music and all of that. This one was very lonely. I booked another room at the Cabo Villas in Cabo San Lucas. Dont get me wrong the hotel was beautiful, but interval international people get jacked. This is not the first time that we have gotten bad rooms because of trades, the hotel hold special out of the way, no view, rooms for interval international traders. So beware at this hotel. When we checked in our room wasnt ready but they had an hotel quest that was upset and yelling that she didnt get what was offered on the interval international sheet where it list the amenities you should receive. I guess I should have seen it coming she was not a happy camper and the whole lobby knew about it.

Room Tip: Check out the room before you unpack.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I'm really sorry for what happened during your recent stay with us, I completely understand how you felt during this awful situation, I would to apologize for the inconveniences this might have caused and let you know that we will make sure that it won’t happen again to anyone, comments like yours really make us improve and become better.
I don’t want to finish without inviting you to come back, so we can restore a feeling of satisfaction, I'm confident we will.
Best regards, Michel T. General Manager.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Overall our trip was good, food was great. Only thing that we experience was at the Mexican restaurant. It was kind of stuffy and hot. There was other guests that sat towards the back of restaurant that complained and some ended up leaving prior to finishing their meals. The food at the restaurant was delicious. Hotel was very clean everyone was friendly. We had a room with a pool, which was great, but they didn’t supply enough towels. Pool side food was the best! I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lorenad535

Dear Lorena, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am pleased you were able to enjoy all of our accommodations in your room during your stay. It is the priority to each staff member to exceed your expectations in every way and to hear that we were able to do so for you bring us much joy. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Kind Regards. Michel T., General Manager.