All reviews rooftop pool breakfast was delicious underground parking los cabos great hotel free breakfast clean hotel i highly recommend this hotel home away from home easy access rental car san jose front desk staff yogurt hot tub every morning view of the ocean
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I wasn't sure initially when booking this hotel but the reviews were really good so I decided to book anyway and I'm SO glad I did. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were very modern and spacious. The staff were extremely accommodating and very nice. I have recommended people to go there but finally decided to go myself and would visit again in a heartbeat. Right next door is a Mercado with around 20 - 25 restaurants and every one of them were super good and the view from the rooftop pool was AMAZING!

Reviewed September 1, 2018

We loved this hotel, it is clean, the room was big an comfortable, the staff was very kind with us, the breakfast had only good food, the location was great (we`ve rented a car) in the corridor between san lucas and san jose.

Room tip: ask a view to the sea
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was excellent! The location is very easy to find as it is located by the main road, the view of mountains from the pool was just relaxing. We will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I lost my luggage and they helped and gave me all the necessary things I needed and helped with calling airline. They fed me past the times that restaurant was open as I had such a long time getting there

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Comfortable with great service by the staff! Everything was accessible and our room, the hotel was peaceful and quiet, and our room was serviced everyday. The staff also assisted with booking our excursions too. Very nice overall experience! I would stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple