All reviews room was clean springfield diner pleasant stay shampoo tub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute as we were in town for a funeral- and to say we were disappointed is a huge downplay. Not only disappointed by the room, the service, but also management that was going to “handle the issues” once we left. Originally booked the room for two nights, however after the first night - we knew we would be unable to stay a second night. When we arrived the door to the room was open, allowing the damp air to get in. I called and was told that was our room and there was no changing. It was nearly midnight as our flight was delayed so we just went along with it. In the morning we saw the mold. In the shower. On the pillow cases. It was awful. There were holes in the covers. After the funeral I let the front desk know we would not be staying the second day because of these issues. I also let slide in that we were disappointed there wasn’t breakfast- when it was advertised- so when I received an email about my complaints it only mentioned the lack of breakfast- not the mold or the wholes or the piss poor customer service. I didn’t get to that part- when I asked to speak with a manager the front desk worker claimed there wasn’t one. I then asked for the number to corporate to which his response was “you can find that online”. We ended up having to pay for our second night even though we did not stay. Management has failed to truly listen or see the pictures I took.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Our room had an atrocious odor. The carpet and furniture were stained. There were stains on the carpet. On the windowsill of our room there was a comb. The drapes also were stained. A pile of vomit in th parking lot. The sheets on the bed did appear clean. We witnessed what appeared to be a drug deal in the parking lot. That was more than enough and we did not stay here. The young woman at the front desk who checked us in was the only positive thing about this stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2018

No help fixing TV problems, attitude of front desk. I never had any problems with other Days Inn Hotels before but this was taken over by new ownership and the front desk did not handle my issues at all plus their attitude leaves a lot to be desired!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The area is not safe ecspecially for woman traveling alone. Additionally, I refused to use the bathroom while I was there it was really dirty not sure it had been cleaned at all. The bed seemed clean and was comfortable. I was truly greatful I only had to spend 6 hours at this location. We selected it after a flight cancellation very late 11:00. The selections were limited to this or a hotel that had even less stars. So I am glad we didn’t sleep in the airport, but if I had an option I would not recommend this location to anyone nor will I ever stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Friendly staff clean check in office which has a pot of coffee. the rooms are o.k but could use an update in decor.quick check in and check out quiet area with trees surrounding the building. I recommend this hotel for a peaceful get away.also very close to retail shops and restaurants.

Stayed: July 2018