All reviews attentive staff nice room per night great location walking distance gym internet beds mexico downtown city
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Had a weekend layover in Zacatecas - Thought it would nice to be downtown so I caould walk where I needed too! So this location is perfect!
Also has 2 underground car parks - also 2 small swimming pools.
Breakfast is served in another building across the entrance driveway and you will need a voucher from reception too!
Internet is a bit slow when more guests check in, and the elevator takes ages sometimes.! But what makes this hotel worth a visit? The staff, just so friendly helpful and kind! I ordered two beers from the bar to take to my room, I charged to my room and left. Then the barman came to say that I had no voucher so could not charge to my room! I had no cash so asked if I could pay tomorrow? Sure No problem! Dry cleaning was returned i 24 hours - Smells divine and the lady delivered to my room all on hangers. Concierge friendly and helpful! suggesting places to go etc.
Then a problem with my truck! I was on low fuel and climbing the steep hill out of Zacatecas it cut out! Oh no! So i walked back t the hotel... Explained to the concierge what had happened. He called a cab, also the hotel parking attendant with 2 empty containers!!! They drove me to the filling station $250 of fuel, back to my truck they even filled it up for me! The cab charged $150 The parking attendant would not take anything... Amazing... So for me the hotel is about the staff, Here they are lovely.. So the internet may slow down, the Elevator may take a while.. BUT the staff are always there for the Guests. Perfect, Quaint, Highly Recommend :-)

Room Tip: With an external window is good!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during my visit to Zacatecas. It is in the old neighborhood and close to all of the local sites, and walking distance to great bars and restaurants. The room was extremely clean, beds were comfortable and the service was great. I recommend calling the hotel directly, or going directly to reception for the best price. I paid $10 less per night than anything advertised online, and that included a nice breakfast buffet. If I return to Zacatecas, I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2017

If you want to be very near of the main streets of downtown, this is the place, it is very cheap. Although you need to be aware that for a cheap price you will get a very noisy night, you can hear everyone on the other rooms, even people walking or talking outside.
You can walk to the main street is just one block away.
Rooms are on a good size, beds are uncomfortable, bathrooms are clean and nice with good complementary shampoo. Rooms are classic (old), so is the entire hotel.
When I was there, the elevator did not work, so it was a very painful thing going to the 4th floor and carry the luggage.
To stay just one night, it is lovely because of the location. But not as comfortable.
Hotel personnel is nice and very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a 2nd. floor room or the 4th floor but one on the corner, select one room not in the main corridor.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2017

in all may iears this has bin and excelent hotel in all the places of mexico state i have visit and it has bin the best expriens of all the servis of the hotel is the gatest i have ever sin in all may ears and it has bin and exelent hotel the pipel in the hotel are very frendly and that gives an excelent inprechion and i have to say it has bien the best expiriens i have ever hade and i hope to com agen and see more of the exelent serves that the hotel and the city has bien given me

Room Tip: it has the best praces and exelent rooms
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

Vary basic budget hotel, room was warm but they ask for a $300 pesos deposit if you want to use the remote for ac unit. A bit noisy, bathroom had several spots on the floor. We did not enjoy the food, nor flavor or temperature were good. On the other hand...Location is fantastic and friendly front desk people.. We stayed 1 night only since we were traveling back to the US and just wanted a budget hotel, can't beat $73 for 2 dbl rooms!! but obviously you get what you pay for.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family