Hotel Arroyo de la Plata Zacatecas
US$68
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$48
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$44
Hotels.com
US$43
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$40
Terrasse Hotel(Zacatecas)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$144
US$108
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I've stayed here before and there was some need of updating, but a few years later I came back and it is much better now. My room was clean with a nice view of the city. I asked around and was given a few good spots around the city to eat and drink. I found my new favorite wine at La Garufa a short drive from the hotel. A small dive bar that is actually pretty cool makes table side rainbow shots, definitely a college-crowd there. There are plenty of places to eat if you walk to the downtown from this hotel, if you don't like walking more than a few blocks ask the hotel for a cab, its pretty cheap. Also, It is definitely worth going to the top floor to take some cool pictures of the entire city! There are a bunch of museums, shops, and things to do around the hotel and downtown, but if you make your way up to the mountain la bufa there are waking tours of the cave and a tour via a mini train ride.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views and nicer rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Eduardo C, Gerente at Hotel Arroyo de la Plata Zacatecas, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear guest, the staff of "Hotel Arroyo de la Plata" we thank you for this kind of comments are our goal, really help us to be better and keep us in this way, we hope see you soon in this your home.
Thank you.
Greetings.

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel to visit family. Overall, it was a great experience.

The location is within walking distance to many restaurants and downtown attractions. They have their own parking garage and valet parking which is a plus.

The service I received from the hotel from the moment I walked in the door was excellent. All staff I interacted with were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a room with a king sized bed, which was very comfortable. I felt that the quality was in line with the price point. The room was modernly furnished with a TV, a charging station, and clock. My room was on the upper floor and had no issues with noise. The bathroom and shower were great, spacious enough, plenty of hot water etc.

I'd definitely recommend staying here if you are looking for a cozy clean place to stay in Zacatecas.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest, we enjoy know that we apport a little to your wonderfull experience in Zacatecas city. We hope see you soon and please we want be your host again.
with great pleasure.
Regards.

Reviewed December 13, 2016

It's the worst experience on a hotel. Súper dirty. The pillows had hairs. The sheets were never changed, even thought we asked for it. The toilet was used while we were gone and was not flushed, the shower was so dirty. It has Moho

Room Tip: Never get a room on the first floor
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This was a family trip and other then the hotel where we stayed ( Howard Johnson ) I had a good expierance. First off you get what you pay for. I did think it was to cheap to be good but took the chance anyways... I regret it. We arrived Sunday afternoon and came to find out that los Federales of Zacatecas were using the hotel as a home. Everywhere you turned you see them standing around with rifles in their hands. Not only that but the third night we were there a few of them offered me and my sisters to go back to their rooms for some drinks...uuuhhhh no!!! We were told the rooms had wifi....not once was I able to get signal on my iPad. The bathrooms stunk so bad. The shower in one of the rooms was clogged. The air conditioner in eaither of the three rooms worked. One of the t.v.s didn't have cable. And when asked to get things fixed it never got done. We had connecting rooms and they offered to change our rooms but they would have been far away from each other and even on diffrent floors so had to deal with it. Never again will I go back. I do not recommend that hotel! The only thing good was the waiter in the restaurant that attended us.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Jndh
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I spent the first weekend in July this year at this hotel and it was quite satisfactory in view of the price.
The hotel is an older property and the furnishings were also very worn but the HoJo is nicely located near the old historic center of the city and this was a great place to explore and shop.
I had breakfast in the restaurant (which was included in the room rate) and it was very good. I spoke very little Spanish but the staff seemed helpful and friendly to me.
I had a very nice dinner in an Argentinian restaurant 'Garufa' about 15 minutes walk to the west of the hotel...it was really very good food and service.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business