All reviews rooftop bar front office manager bar los ceviche premier king chef jorge mezcal cocktails enrique olvera pastry chef hard product mexico city four seasons one bedroom suite well equipped gym executive chef stunning hotel restaurant and room service
Reviewed November 12, 2018

The service was appalling, nothing what you would expect for a hotel of this caliber. The lighting is bad, there are no railings on stairs in the courtyard and when I got sick during the night, the hotel was not able to handle it properly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Experience715095, Director General at Rosewood Puebla, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mobile19674172898,

I am sorry to read you had an unpleasant stay with us. We take unusual matters like these seriously, and I would like to understand a bit further about this particular situation.

If you would be so kind to contact me at your earliest convenience, I would appreciate it very much.

Kind Regards,
Managing Director.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

From start to finish the best high end hotel experience of our lives. Every detail was taken care of with warmth and heart and speed.We kept extending our stay and did not want to leave!When it is done right, hotel hospitality is therapeutic and lets you replenish your energy between work travel and life. We felt utterly cared for in every way.Larissa in the fine dining restaurant was so phenomenal we felt like we needed to hug her goodbye!Thank you Rosewood! We are very precise and sensitive travellers and you blew our minds. We will be back!

Room tip: Ask for a courtyard view, these rooms are quiter when Puebla traffic starts in the morning.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Experience715095, Director General at Rosewood Puebla, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Dear Trip08544738934

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Rosewood Puebla. We value greatly such encouraging comments and we are very pleased to hear how special your stay was with us.

Please let us know when you’re coming again in the future and we look forward to creating another mind blowing experience for you.

Cordially,

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

My 8 year old daughter and a friend and I stayed at the Rosewood over Dia de los Muertos. We all loved the hotel so much! All the things other reviewers said are true - beautiful rooms, great restaurants onsite with delicious food, and great location. But I think the staff is what made our stay truly special. Everyone was truly kind and friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. They remembered my daughter’s name and greeted her each day - how special is that? The hotel also helped to arrange a driver for us who was excellent. We can’t wait to stay here again. We were kind of hoping to miss our flight so we could stay another night. :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Experience715095, Director General at Rosewood Puebla, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Dear Mrs. rmcopley16,

We are truly honored with your review! Thank you for your kind words, we are thrilled to hear that you had a memorable stay with your daughter & friend.

I am delighted to hear that our Rosewood family take special care of you. We strive to go above and beyond for every guest and comments like yours encourage us to continue.

Thank you once again, for sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcome you back at Rosewood Puebla soon again!

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Stayed here with girlfriend for two nights - had stayed in Mexico City previous 4 nights. Room was beautiful! Staff / service were excellent. We did one of the spa packages - couples massages were fantastic. Did the mole making class one morning which was really fun and had a fantastic dinner at the downstairs restaurant (which focuses more on small bites). Rooftop pool and bar were cool with gorgeous views of the city. It's rare on vacation that I enjoy the hotel experience more than just a clean, good service place to stay. (I typically stay at Four Seasons, Fairmont, or high-end boutique etc. when traveling - this was in certain ways a step above)

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Experience715095, Director General at Rosewood Puebla, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Conor,

We appreciate your preference for Rosewood Puebla.Thank you for the time you took in writing us & share the exceptional experience you enjoyed with your girlfriend at Rosewood Puebla.I am delighted to hear that our fantastic staff took outstanding care of you, and you enjoyed your couples massages as well as our mole class.

We value your preference and certainly look forward to welcoming you back again in a near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is beautiful, the food is excellent, the location is perfect and the staff are the best! I highly recommend this hotel when visiting Puebla. The front reception helped us with resolving a change to our itinerary with Expedia and also arranged transportation within 15 minutes to go to the airport when our pre-arranged car did not show. Very helpful and professional. Only criticism would be the position of our room was roadside so we had road noise from cars traveling on cobbled stone street. We stayed in a premier king room for three nights.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Experience715095, Director General at Rosewood Puebla, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Dear Ms. Valerie H,

We appreciate your preference for Rosewood Puebla. Thank you for the time you took in writing us & share the exceptional experience you enjoyed at Rosewood Puebla. I am delighted to hear that our fantastic staff took outstanding care of you. We work hard to exceed our guests expectations, and comments such as yours, show us we are doing just that.

I have reviewed your comments regarding our product condition and I am very appreciative of your feedback. Your input is very valuable to us, we take our guest opinions seriously when we need to improve our product.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon during your next visit to the beautiful city of Puebla.

Cordially,