All reviews the executive lounge main building business trip perfect breakfast multiple buildings workout room lobby bar alfredo the bell boy nice stay enjoyed my stay special thanks hotel restaurant nice pool breakfast buffet excellent hotel comfortable rooms
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

While spending 4 days in Puebla, we were treated to amazing service this Marriott. The Equipo Espacio team, Luisa, Alfredo, Nallelly, Bere, Roman, Oscar, Teresa, and Francisco are simply the best!! Thank you!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We love this hotel. Although it is not in a touristy part of town, we have come back to this hotel multiple times. The rooms are great, the pools are nice, and the staff there does a great job of making guests feel welcome. The executive lounge is top notch and they are all very friendly to families and children. We love going to Puebla mostly because we know a trip to Puebla means a stay at the Marriott Meson del Ángel.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018

I had experienced great service while at the Marriot Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel. From the front desk to the executive lounge, the service was friendly and helpful. The staff at the espacio ejecutivo , executive lounge, Chef Nalley, Tersa, Luisa, Karla, Alfredo Oscar and Roman always greeted me with a smile and were quick to get me what I needed to get me on my way.
The cleaning staff were especially attentive always folding my clothes and cleaning my room impeccably
The only suggestion I would have would be to put a few more lounge chairs around the pool. Some people had to sit on regular chairs when they ran out of the lounge type. I suspect there are more in the summer months. The pool was very warm and clean, with clean towels laid out nicely.
If I go back to Puebla for work I will definatley want to stay here again. The restaurants were wonderful too with English menus if needed.

Room tip: If statying in the Executive area you may want a balony. some have them, some don't.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a delightful stay. The rooms are very clean.

The lounge crew Oscar, Alfredo, Nouman, Teresa, Nallely, Karla, and Luisa were amazing. Thanks for the superb customer service!

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights and was happy with almost everything.

The hotel itself is very idyllic and in a great shape!
For that the hotel is right of the main road through Puebla I was surprised how neat and authentic everything looked.

Check Process was good. Only downside is that their is no valet parking. So I had to exit the hotel again to park my car.

I was brought to my room 312 and it was clean and spacious. Had a little balcony as well. Bathtub-Shower combo was ok as well. The room itself was however pretty dark.. even with lights on.. suggestion here: use LED bulbs...

The bed was king size and very comfortable. Mattress was in great shape. Also the TV was huge.. had to be a 50”

The closet was clean and had everything I needed in it.. (good quality hangers and a iron+iron board)

The breakfast buffet was rich and fresh.
Fruits selection was good as well. Also the bread and warm options were great.

Downside here: the waiters are a little bit too present for my taste. While u eat they have u sign your breakfast tab. I think they should wait. Or while u eat they clear your table already with what they believe you don’t need anymore..

But overall they are very nice.

Staff is very professional and the English skills were good too.. (my Spanish skills are bad)

So yes... I enjoyed my stay and will be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business