See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 27, 2016

Not a bad hotel. Rooms are large, wood floors, all the amenities; good cable, coffee, hair dryer. I must be on the wrong side of the hotel. Traffic noise is incredibly loud and I use ear plugs. Not a good night's sleep. Bed is okay and pillows are not comfortable. Old and cheap lampshades and crooked pictures on the walls. As others have said, it is close to the Angelopolis and that's why I am staying here. I won't come back.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chris b
Reviewed December 16, 2015

The good thing about his hotel is it's location near to Angelopolis and the size of the rooms.
Maybe we just had bad luck, but during our 2 nights stay we had to deal with quite unfriendly emplyoyees mainly at reception and restaurant. The food at the restaurant was dissapointing and the waiters seemed to hate their job. Too bad, this hotel has potential, but we were glad when we left.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank AKuMM
Reviewed January 4, 2015 via mobile

We had to Stay overnight and didn't have a reservation. The hotel is new and very clean. The staff is friendly. They have their own parking (in Puebla that means something). Great location! ATMs and restaurants close by as well as a fancy mall.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed October 1, 2014

The exterior of the hotel is unprepossessing, but the lobby is pleasant and, most importantly, my room was excellent. The booking was made by a family member, so I'm not sure what class of room I had, but it was huge, nicely furnished and very, very comfortable. The only downside to the room itself was that it looked straight out onto an office building next door (apparently unoccupied), so there was absolutely no view to speak of. I imagine some of the rooms would have a more pleasant outlook.

The staff were professional and friendly and resisted the urge to snigger at my feeble Spanish.

Small quibble: rooms of this standard should be provided with a corkscrew.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed Friday night. No one at the hotel, neither I made the reservation or when we arrived at the hotel, had the decency to let us know there is a construction on the site right beside the hotel. Needless to say that we were woken up very, very early with all the disturbance and commotion that construction of a building, very tall building, makes. The windows of the rooms so old that they do not close properly and the noise can therefore be heard even more than it would be if the hotel had taken precautions and changed the windows for better ones.

I think it is dishonest and a rip off that the hotel does not let the guests know about this BEFORE accepting a reservation and that they charge the same rate! On top of a sleepless night you have to pay $140 USD (no breakfast included).
Where is PROFECO? Where is SECTUR???
Will not ever stay again at this so called hotel again!!!

Room tip: If you want a good room do not come to this hotel!
Date of stay: August 2013