Priceline
ZenHotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this delightful small hotel. The proprietor was most helpful and charming. We enjoyed the peace and serenity of the setting. Our room was most comfortable, fresh and clean. Very good value for money. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel.
Very comfortable room.
Beautiful grounds, the hammocks where particularly nice.
The breckfast was very nice and very good value.
The staff where very helpful and spoke excellent English.
The town is very small and only has one (very nice) restaurant

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2016

We stayed one night in this tiny town. It was Whit Monday, a public holiday, and during the day the place was buzzing with visitors to restaurants and boating on the waterways. Later the place was dead, and only one restaurant open, fortunately a good one, the Patio. My room facing the rear of the hotel was quiet. It was quite large and comfortably furnished with some character. My bathrom was smallish, but adequate and very welcome. Wifi in my room was marginal. The breakfast room has a something of an informal cottage feel. It was a more generous than many continental breakfast with fruit, yogurt, cereal, hams and cheeses as well as croissant and orange juice.

Room tip: Rooms facing away from the street are quieter.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A real surprise this beautiful are, I think called the Green Venice is something else hundred of miles of picturesque canals, and Maison Flore in a stunning positon Suite was excellent and facilities all first class. I must apologise to the owners as I accidentally submitted a mixed review for a hotel in Brittany on Booking.com mistakenly for Maison Flore, I have asked them to delete it and hope it will be done, as I can only highly recommend Maison Flore

Room tip: The larger 3 bed suite was excellent.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2014

A lovely place to stay in a lovely peaceful town. Just 100 ft away from a boat and bicycle rental, this great B&B lives up to its reviews. Great outdoor sitting areas by the stream. Delicious, healthy breakfast out on the patio including homemade yogurt and cakes. Wonderful bath products made with essential oils (my wife was a fan). Decent size room and french doors on the windows to allow a cool evening breeze in (no A.C.). Firm comfortable bed. Homey, warm and welcoming.

Date of stay: July 2014