All reviews star hotel comfortable hotel in room dining room service courteous staff appointed rooms felt like home biryani easy access restaurant manager wifi speed swimming pool is short stay front office staff keep up the good work stayed for nights excellent hotel
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Writing this review right from my room during the stay. I think this was my blunder mistake to book this hotel.
1. Check in took around 40 mins
2. It’s been 6 hours, but AC is still not working.
3. I booked the room around 2 months back, but when we checked in, they said that only smoking rooms are available. So my minor children and wife are staying in a badly smelled rooms.
4. Only one one bell boy was available for luggage, so we helped the single person by strolling our baggage. However the person kept the bags outside our room and ran away.
5. I noticed several more guests complaining for various reasons at front desk.
6. Location of this hotel is very nice, so it is fully occupied most of the time. Hence the staff is least concerned about the guest satisfaction.
7. Outside food and alcohol is not allowed in the rooms.
8. Food and beverage rates are very much on the higher side.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RoyalTulip, General Manager at Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Warm Greetings!

Thank you for your valuable comments!

At the outset, let me sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience faced by you. Your feedback is very important and is indeed the pre-eminent barometer by which we can measure our achievements and shortfalls. We have noted the short comings and necessary corrective measures are being implemented.

We request you to give us another opportunity to serve you the Royal Tulip way, so as to ensure that you see a marked difference on your next visit to our property.

Assuring you of our best services and looking forward to welcoming you to Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

First of all I would like to say thanks to reception and reservation team that they have arranged a nice cake and room decoration upon my request because it was my girlfriend birthday also stay was pretty awesome also I have noticed few nagtive feedbacks from other guests as well but related to my stay it was spent well without any hesitation, quick housekeeping service appreciated, F&B service also good, noticed all smiley faces in kawah restro one more thing I would like to suggest you reception team please interact with your guests ,guest interaction is must so overall service was good keep it up guys will come soon

Thanks
Vivek ☺

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and we at Royal Tulip are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

So here it goes paid 5k for each room.we were 2 couples.booked their special romantic weekend getaway package.for 2 days.so we were at the reception attended by miss bharti to our badluck.first she said only twin beds available.ok so you expect couples to sleep on twin bed mind you we specifically booked a romantic getaway package.and it was also my birthday.so we were already tired and told her to give.she gave us 2 rooms with twin beds for two couples lol.asked that we had booked for two days so can we get king size for tomorrow to our surprise she said no.well royal tulip you have a very bad customer service especially that woman Bharti.she spoiled my birthday and my friends mood as well.and we also had free beers in our package which they didnt bother to give the coupon when asked while checkout they said no we cant time is passed.da fak.we had it in our package.rooms are nice but people are stupid

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ashleym4985

Warm Greetings!

Thank you for your valuable comments! At the outset, let me sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences faced by you. We regret, we could not extend you the king size beds. We have noted the short comings and necessary corrective measures are being implemented.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We have stayed in royal tulip for more than 3 times, the experience is wonderful. The rooms and service provided are top notch. Also it is near to the Kharghar Railway station and easily accessible to many malls nearby.

Date of stay: June 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Reception doesn’t know how to speak n great a guest.
Rooms were stinking.
Staff is rude..
Bad stay ever...
Don’t call at reception as they would keep your phone on hold when they will get another call..
Unprofessional Behaviour..

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We regret that your comments were not made during your stay and we did not get the chance to rectify them on the spot. Our endeavor is to provide personal, instinctive experience to meet the requirements of all our guests and we therefore regret to have let you down on this occasion. As a valued Guest your comfort and experience is our primary concern. I have shared your feedback with the team and have already taken the necessary actions to avoid these issues.

It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests, and once again would like to thank you for putting together your thoughts and we do hope you will not bench mark us with the shortcomings you had experienced and will give us an opportunity to serve you better.

Looking forward to serve you again and welcoming you to Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai.

Warm Regards,