“Great little restaurant ”
Review of Restaurante PiPi

Restaurante PiPi
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

On such a pretty quiet street! I had coconut shrimp to die for. Partner had blackened fish which was really good. Excellent service, friendly people and some English spoken. Very reasonable too.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 8, 2018

We stopped on our walk for a late lunch. Very friendly, great service. Tacos and burritos where the best I've had. Even tried there margarita and it was very good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

We lived in Barra de Navidad for ten months and Pipi's became our favorite place to eat. The menu is limited compared to some of the other restaurants, but it's simple, honest food. We never had a bad meal there and the prices are phenomenal, even on mixed drinks. My husband was partial to the burritos; I loved their ribs; and the burgers were some of the better ones we've had in Mexico. But the primary reason we love Pipi's is the people. Senor Pipi and his wife and kids do an amazing job. They treat you like family and go out of their way to make your visit enjoyable. I've heard of instances where Senor Pipi has ran down to the corner fish market to procure something not on the menu--that's not service you can get at a flashier joint. If you really want to experience Barra hospitality, I highly recommend Pipi's!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank 345tallya
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Say Hi to PIPI. He is always there and gives it that special touch. Any of their traditional Mexican dishes are great. My favourite is the coconut shrimp. A large serving. Local beers and wines are available. We go there quite often.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Ron747
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

I first came to Pipi's with friends who visit at least every other week and really know the menu.

They had the foresight to order wings as an appetizer. They have an unbelievable berry sauce and amazing chipotle sauce as well as BBQ. Really large serving of nice wings.

I had the breaded shrimp which were quite nice but I was jealous of the ribs.

Everything ordered was quite good and as mentioned it's a great place to relax.

Date of visit: April 2017