US$141
US$105
Villa Mozart y Macondo(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$37
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Hotel Surf Olas Altas(Puerto Escondido)
US$63
Hotel Rockaway(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$85
Hotel Santa Fe(Puerto Escondido)
US$80
US$78
Careyes Puerto Escondido(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$29
Suites La Hacienda(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotel Suites Villasol(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$41
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Hotel Escondido(Puerto Escondido)
US$278
US$269
Casamar Suites Hotel(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$50
All reviewsprivate kitchenking suitequiet atmospherethe main streetnice swimming poolsergioarchitecturebalconymexicosupermarketescondido
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

Because of a strike we were stranded in Puerto Escondido, and had to find a hotel on very short notice. We ended up at Paraiso, which turned out to be a good pick.

Now of course, there are worst places to be stranded than Puerto Escondido. Paraiso is located in the old town, which was built in the 1970s. Because of the off-season we got a really good rate, and we had the place almost to ourselves. Owner Sergio went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant, and he helped us a lot in planning our further journey--which was complicated because of the striking.

The hotel itself features 1970 architecture, a little quirky, which is what we like. We had a standard double room, luckily with AC. The room was spacious enough, and the bed was decent. Some renovation may be opportune though: for instance, we only had two power outlets in the room. This may have been enough for 1970s travelers, but now may be too little.

The staple of Paraiso is the pool and the garden surrounding it. Both are beautiful and really well kept, and we happily spent hours there. The view of Zicatela is stunning, too.

We would definitely recommend Paraiso, and come back to stay here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

Rooms were clean as well as pool, staff very helpful. As we travel with a baby girl it was complicated the lack of restaurant or kitchen inside the hotel. Not recommended for resting as you need to go out every time you are hungry. The walk from the main avenue called Los Adoquines is pretty dark at night.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

I live in Mexico and have been to Puerto many times in the past few years. I have never had much luck finding a nice hotel until I recently stayed here with my family who were visiting from England. This hotel is in the best location in Puerto Escondido! Very close to the town, bank, supermarket and a short walk to the best beaches. Sergio, the owner, went out of his way to make sure we had the best time possible. Very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very nice! We stayed in the suite for 1 night too which I definitely recommend. The small dipping pool on the balcony and a private kitchen/dining area was amazing. Overall an excellent place to stay. Perfect for families, couples or friends. I will definitely be staying here next time I visit Puerto! Thanks Sergio

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Katy B
Reviewed March 16, 2016

I enjoyed my time at the Paraiso Escondido,Sergio is a can do manager and Ida at reception was most pleasant and helpful.My suite on the top floor was very comfortable albeit simply furnished.The wi-fi worked perfectly well and I used the small kitchen at the end of the hall to make my daily coffee.The pool was absolutely delightful and much appreciated in the extremely warm weather.The access to food options and the beach was convenient.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights, and must say first impression was rustic! The pool was good. You have to be able to walk well, as it's a bit on a hill side, lots of stairs, no elevator. We were on the 2nd floor and still had a view. Air conditioning worked well. I wish there would have been a mini fridge in the room or at least an ice machine on the premises. The rooms had no tv, but did have a little balcony! It's within walking distance to the beach.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple