All reviews great location the owner balcony overlooking the pool hot water nice pool playa zicatela air conditioning surfers beach mexico cafecito sunset accommodations
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

The service here is fantastic. We charged everything to our room, including the best steaks of our lives. Ordered drinks from the pool cause them sea is to rough here. Only complaints are that the wifi didn't work well, and the shower water leaked all over the bathroom. Wifi Signal is strong , but bandwidth made it not usable. Shower needs ledge/lip on floor to retain runoff.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Great location right across from the main beach (Zicatela). Not a beach for swimming far too rough, it is for surfing and boogie boarding.

Good service no problems we were only here one night
Alot of great restaurants to choose from all within a couple of blocks

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2016

got lucky as we had no reservation, really liked this place. endless beach across the street, hotel has a good restaurant and also many nearby, enjoyed our walks on the beach and into town. great atmosphere!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2016

I called directly to make my reservation with Miriam, and it was handled with ease. I am pleased with the gourmet Mexican food in their beautiful restaurant, and the rooms are decorated very locally and cleaned every day. I requested a room facing the Pacific Ocean, and it is just beautiful. I recommend it to anyone coming to Puerto. I have traveled all over México, visited all 31 States of the Mexican Union and DF, and I found Puerto Escondido to be one of my favorite spots. I have experienced no violence nor derogatory behavior by anyone local here. I will be returning to Hotel Ines again and again, it is comfortable and beautiful.

Room Tip: If you like seeing the Pacific Ocean waves, ask for an ocean view room.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ronald F
Reviewed March 4, 2016

We were told of the restaurant at Hotel Ines. Great little spot, nice ambiance and good food/service. Shared the fish platter for two which came with tortillas, rice, veggies and salad contained a whole fish, two fish fillets, and six prawns. We stuffed ourselves and had left overs. Washrooms were clean and stocked with paper and soap. If you're looking for a relaxing place for dinner, give it a try.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple