All reviews la punta point break absolutely recommend this place teaching style place to stay learn how rooms are clean great house few steps great friends restaurants and bars private bath solo traveller the beach is great beautiful garden stayed for nights enjoyed my stay
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Everything is really good:
First the location: it's in "la punta" the really cool place in Puerto Escondido.
The house is really clean with all the comfort you need. Very quiet. A really good place to rest and forgot everything.
Last but not least the staff: all the surf instructors are really really great: they will give you perfect advice and will show patience and laugh with you in the water.
A big thanks to David, Neiser, CoCo y Julio aka el muñeco.
Always remember: siempre hay olitas.!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Puerto Surf House was definitely my best surf house I have ever been to. Not only the house itself is clean but the staff is super friendly and helpful. It's a place where you feel safe and comfortable instantaneously.
The surf lessons are very helpful too. My surf skills have improved drastically after two weeks of lessons. Instructors were very patient with the students and will ensure you catch good waves regardless the condition.

I cannot wait to be back.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2016

I stayed here during my spring break for 5 days. The location was perfect. Right by the beach and just behind the local eateries. The Surf instructors were so friendly and very helpful. The host family made me feel right at home the moment I arrived.

Also, I recommend the breakfast package and the Spanish lessons. Juan personalizes the lessons to you learning style and is very flexible with the schedule.

It is the best place to stay in la punta puerto escondido.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Puerto Surf House is very recommendable! The house and rooms are clean and beautiful. The stuff is friendly and helpfull in every situation. Swantje speaks a perfect English, Spanish and German which helps a lot to communicate- even in advance. I arrived late and David showed me the room and the kitchen. The ocean is very close, some restaurants, shops and coffees as well. The garden is amazing. I loved to surf with David and his team- i improved a lot and we had good fun. Its easy to rent a board if you like to stay longer. The atmosphere is great, good vibes all the time. Its a little paradise and so nice to share with David, Swantje, the kids and other travellers! Thank you for the great stay

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2016

The staff was great from the start when I wrote to check out when was the best time to come up to the end making you feel well at home and taken care of. The surf classes were great and the team was really patient with me and my 8yo daughter. A nice surprise was the things walking distance/ just across the street, from the hotel: the beach to start off with but also cute little shops and restaurants WITH VEGAN options, definitely a vacation worthy of more than just 5 days. We feel not only more relaxed but healthier as well!

Room Tip: Ours was fine. A good tip was to bring cash as banks and ATM machines are not close.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family