All reviews la punta point break absolutely recommend this place teaching style place to stay learn how rooms are clean great house few steps great friends restaurants and bars private bath solo traveller the beach is great beautiful garden stayed for nights enjoyed my stay
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Went for a week with 3 friends. We had a great week of surfing with awesome guides who took us to quiet surf spots, gave great instruction and were very fun to hang out with. They also had a great selection of boards that we were able to switch up any given day.

The location is perfect in La Punta, meters away from the beach with a nice left point break. We stayed in room 6, which was spacious and has a great balcony on the roof where you can see the point break.

We also opted for the breakfast at their nearby restaurant which was a good add-on; healthy and hearty for a packed days full of surfing and exploring.

No complaints on the week and would recommend this relaxing house to anyone looking for a relaxing week of surfing & sun.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Geoff H
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Located at La Punta de Zicatela, apart from moving to go surf Zicatela some minutes away, you don´t need to move around with such a chill house kind of immersed in nature with lots of vegetation and the ocean right in front ... great rooms and hosts, attention is great and they will take you to surf around, surf instruction was also great, taking care of your safety and making sure you´re on the best waves! If you´re lucky you´ll also meet a bunch of other nice guests ... I hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank José H
Reviewed November 24, 2017

huge room, clean, David is super friendly and helpful, surf classes are great, surf instructors are really good (I have tried many different surf school around the world and I think they are one of the best).
I will go back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one week at the surf house and had a fantastic time. David and Swantje are friendly hosts and the surf instructors make you feel safe and are very encouraging. Intermediate and above surfers can opt to go with a guide and David and Carlos both took my boyfriend to some awesome surf and breakfast spots while I was taking lessons. The area is so chill and there are many great places to eat nearby. We also made some good friends at the hostel from various corners of the world. Highly recommend. Come for the right reasons and you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this place more highly. Very friendly and accommodating owners and great surf instructors. Had never surfed before and decided to extend my stay because I had clearly found a gem of a place and the lessons were so much fun. Thanks everyone!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo