All reviews every morning master suite sunrise room playa carrizalillo minute walk the nicest beach the owner honor bar other guests top floor fresh fruit a wonderful stay boutique hotel some great restaurants outdoor kitchen restaurants and shops beaches
Reviewed February 23, 2009

Wow, what a place! Claire and staff go all out to make you feel welcome, pamper you and take you places - even shopping, or to the hairdresser or, in my case, to release some gorgeous black turtles on a beautiful beach. I cannot recommend this "hostel" (more like a boutique hotel, if you want my opinion) highly enough. Meticulously clean, wonderful breakfast, internet, water, and great company - all at a ridiculously low price.
THANK YOU, it was the BEST of 20 hostels around the world I've been staying at. Gold Star material.
Eugenia

Reviewed February 23, 2009

A stay in Puerto Escondido will always be relaxing but a stay at Qunita Lili will make it even more enjoyable. A huge breakfast, gorgeous pool, freindly staff and great location make this a place I would reccomend

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2009

We spent a long weekend in Puerto Escondido with a group of friends and took over Quinta Lili, since there are only five rooms. Our group included all ages, from new born to retirees, and were all catered for. We were picked up at the Airport by Claire, one of our amiable hosts, who also took us SCUBA diving, which by the way is very cheap in Puerto, roughly $50 US for two tanks with all gear included! Adelina and Luis, the other two owners took good care of us, taking us out to dinner or manning the barbeque, and as others have mentioned, breakfasts were remarkable and varied; nothing like fresh squeezed juice and sopes! We also enjoyed the nearby beaches and the pool.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2009

What can I say had an amazing time. Spoilt rotten. Great food warm and very friendly people, nothing too much trouble. Very cool layout.Great rooms, super view.Go back again in a flash, just for the home made cocktails ,but not the squeezie butter!!!

• Stayed: February 2009
Reviewed February 17, 2009

I enjoyed my stay here very much! Very relaxing and laid back. It was walking distance from some beautifully quiet and secluded beaches. Staff where very helpful. I'll be visiting again one day!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends