3,318 results
All reviews private beach lobby bar bella vista brisa ii el mexicano solarium restaurant bellavista restaurant all inclusive package breakfast buffet cocktail hour mobility issues a la carte all inclusive plan sitting area meal plan baby turtles ocean view
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Everything was great except the fact that the washers were running early and I was woken up by the noise. The washer when spinning were banging again the wall and woke me up by 8am when my plans were to sleep in since I was out late.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BrisasIxtPublic, Public Relations Manager at Las Brisas Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

We appreciate the valuable possibility of examine your opinions concerning your recent visit at our resort, and we are very sorry, for all the inconvinients that you found and we assure you that we will work hard in this themes.
Overall we thank you for your visit.

Thank you for choosing us and for exposing your estimations

Best regards

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We started coming to your hotel in 1991 and loved it when it was a Westin. This is our 3rd visit and we both agreed that this will be our last time. There were constant problems throughout our stay. Your check in and check out process is a nightmare. I waited 45 minutes one day to get dollars changed into pesos and then they tell me the system was down. 45 minutes and there were only 4 people in front of me. Very frustrating.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank S416IXmikeg

It is always interesting to find out about the different opinions on our configuration and services and, we respect everybody else´s viewpoints, on this particular opportunity we want to apologize for all the inconvinients that you found during your stay with us also we can admit that we can improve our performance about this particular matter.
I assure you that the management along with all the collaborators of the hotel will work together to repair this situation.
We also want to let you know that we will do everything possible to change that impression you have of us and show you that our quality continues to grow.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical of Las Brisas because we got such a smoking good deal. However, the resort was very very nice. The room was a simple clean “hotel like” bedroom with bathroom and shower (no tub). It did not have a kitchenette, but there was a small fridge. The views were absolutely spectacular from the room. Our room was on the 22nd floor and had a large balcony with a private beach below us.

In my opinion, the beach was the best in the area. Very clean and the waves were pretty decent size. Body surfing and boogie boarding are a must.

The food and the drinks are very reasonable priced and quite good. I personally loved their cheeseburgers, but there are plenty of other great choices.

The town Ixtapa is about a 20 minute sweaty walk from the hotel. Or, just hop on the local buses that regularly pick up and drop off passengers on the main drag. It about 7 pesos each way and a very inexpensive way to travel around the area. No rental cars required,

In short, I loved the resort and loved the town. Don’t forget to walk to the next door resort to the restaurant. I forget the name but it has spectacular views and great fine dining.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ikskidmore
BrisasIxtPublic, Public Relations Manager at Las Brisas Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

It is a real thrill to have the great opportunity to get to know so diverse and numerous details regarding your recent experience at Las Brisas Ixtapa, we are so happy to find out about such kind appreciation on our various features and our splendid configuration. We really thank you for the highest rating conceded to our resort, it means a lot for our personnel that you were able to enjoy our services and that you esteem every single detail involved on your staying.
Best regards

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We had an awesome time in Ixtapa at Las Brisas. The hotel and staff was very professional and friendly. Taxi cabs were available around the clock. I really enjoyed my stay and will return in the immediate future.

1  Thank Dreamer730798

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Las Brisas Ixtapa, it is a great feeling to find out that you got to appreciate our great features and configuration. We also thank you for the highest rating conceded to our resort, it means a deep inspiration to keep up our service.

Best regard

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Very nice location. The food was delicious the view so beautiful great customer service and friendly staff. The beach nice and clean. It has 3 nice pools and a great restaurant next to it. I recommend las brisas ixtapa

1  Thank lventur123
BrisasIxtPublic, Public Relations Manager at Las Brisas Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018