3,607 results
All reviews iguana building chief of the village circus team family vacation sol suites beach boy white night crazy signs flying trapeze jean marc big d land sports fitness instructor music factory baby food luna azul aqua gym
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a spectacular week, starting with the food with the supervision of chef Fagner who maintains a quality, beautiful beach, and the best part is the GOS, which makes all the difference in the place, Mayra, Roy, Ivan, Eduardo, Jorge, Wendy, Jonh (Manager) and all the girls of the Mini Club. Thank you all!!!

1  Thank cristinapcortes
Club Med E, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a spectacular week at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific. It's wonderful that your family enjoyed the beautiful beach and delicious food! Our team appreciates the shout-outs tremendously and we can't wait to see you again soon! The Club Med Team

Reviewed October 14, 2018

We made this our family trip destination. The views from the main building were amazing! even more amazing were the people who worked there. The staff really makes Club med Xtapa Pacific so great! The first day Jesus sat with us at dinner, he was so welcoming and fun. He told us all about the shows and activities around the hotel and always made sure we were having a good time.

My husband has food allergies. Miguel,the sous chef made sure my husband knew what to eat at the buffet and if there wasn't anything he could have Miguel would have his team make something.

Hugo, Ferchio, Saul, Patrick made sure we were having fun by the beach and before dinner.

The kids club team was amazing too! They always made the kids feel special by calling them by name, doing fun activities, like trapeze, archery, kayaking and swimming. Thank you Frank, Michael, Mayra and Nitty for making our kids' vacation so fun and memorable!

Thank you Edwardo for the great shows!

The spa team was very accommodating and made all our spa treatments so relaxing.

Thank you Rafa and Jesus for making our trip special, we cant thank you enough for making our vacation great! Your ability to find the fun and make sure the adults and kids in our group were having fun made our trip one of the BEST ever!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenmccormick0702

Thank you for your review! We are excited to hear that you had the best family vacation at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific. We are so glad to hear that you felt welcomed by the G.O team, accommodated with your food allergies, and experienced a spa treatment. Best week ever! Our team appreciates the shout-outs tremendously and we can't wait to see you again soon! The Club Med Team

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Our family stayed at the Club Med Ixtapa this past August, and all of us enjoyed the experience tremendously. We stayed in a spacious family suite and found the accommodations clean and comfortable. The all-inclusive meals and pool service were very good, and the property was well maintained. The real strength of the resort however, is its amazing GO staff, and the effort they put into ensuring all of the guests enjoy their vacation. Our kids really liked their time at the Teen Club, and our whole family loved the time we spent learning trapeze skills. A young woman named Joy stood out as a GO who was talented and knowledgeable, and a ton of fun. We thought the nightly entertainment was great, and would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a high caliber beach experience in Mexico.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a terrific vacation at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific. It's wonderful that your family enjoyed the trapeze school and the nightly entertainment - how fun! Our team appreciates the feedback tremendously and we can't wait to see you again soon! The Club Med Team

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I have been trying to change my reservation for club med Ixtapa and I was told by the representative of Club Med that as long as I changed the flight that they would change the dates for the same room and the same rate (I am moving my reservation to one week earlier). However, now that I already changed my flight they want to charge me an increased nightly rate for the new room. And although it is not a big cost (around $400 USD) it’s the principle of the matter that I was told one thing on the phone and after changing my flight (which basically meant repurchasing airline tickets) I am now met with this charge that I was assured would not happen.

What mainly makes me upset is the lie that they told me and now that they know that I am stuck with these new plane tickets they tell me about this charge that they had 100% assured me that was not going to exist!! So I have not even gone on vacation yet but I am already frustrated with this company

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank annaf884
Club Med E, Customer Relations at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear annaf884,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Ixtapa. We apologize for the frustration that you experienced during the reservation process.

We are committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of this commitment, all phone calls are recorded for quality assurance and accuracy. There are several reasons why the rate may have increased and it should have been clearly explained to you as well as outlined in your travel documents. If you believe that an error was made on the part of Club Med, they have the ability to research it and make the necessary corrections.

If you would like to discuss your concern with Club Med personally, please call our customer service team at 1-800-CLUB MED (258-2633) so that we can better assist you.

Best Regards,
-The Club Med team

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to stay at the Club Med Ixtapa Pacifica Resort last week.
Our trip was the most wonderful week we have ever spent anywhere. We take a vacation every year and many times we have enjoyed the all-inclusive option. The first day was a little rough, our flight to San Francisco was delayed so we missed our connection to Mexico City. We were able to get on a flight to Houston at 5am on Sunday but our bags went to San Francisco anyway. We were here in Ixtapa with only the clothes on our backs until Tuesday. The staff here at Club Med were so kind. They made a bag full of toiletries and ran to find us on the property to give it to us. They helped us find a bathing suit and some other essentials in the boutique. The people here couldn’t be nicer. We have made many new friends. Miriam and Genesis at the front desk, Isa, Esteban and Jesus in the boutique, Javier in archery, Ivan the sports manager, Galileo, Ivan S. and Eduardo at the sailing area. Mario the fitness class instructor and Salomon in the excursion office are our favorites. If you run into any of them, please tell them hello from Wes & Brie from Colorado!!
We definitely want to come back again with our three kids. This place couldn’t be better! We have had a lot of personal service, there were only 30-60 guests here this week so we really got to know most of the staff.
If you are doing any excursions, I highly recommend the archaeological tour and the baby turtle release. Our tour guide, Juan owns the company and was truly amazing! Our plan was to snorkel on the island across from Club Med, La Isla Grande but it was too rough so they had to cancel the trip due to safety, we received a full refund immediately. Guess we will have to come back and do it again! While the resort was fantastic, the GO’s (employees) made it 10 times better. Thank you for a fantastic birthday trip!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brie S
Club Med E, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you had the best vacation ever at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific. It's wonderful that you enjoyed the excursions- how fun! Our team appreciates the shout-outs tremendously and we can't wait to see you again soon! The Club Med Team