Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa
Emporio Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$190
US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$148
US$128
  • Pool
Posada Real Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$92
  • Pool
US$197
US$169
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Cala de Mar Resort & Spa Ixtapa(Ixtapa)
US$289
US$202
Cancelon
Gamma de Fiesta Inn Plaza Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$35
Cancelon
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

Las Brisas Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
2,800 results
All reviewssun clubbluewater grillda mariothe blue water grillcoco cafeswim up barwindows buffetitalian restaurantentertainment teambarracuda barpartial ocean viewbig benking bedsmaller resortdress coderecommend this resortgreat vacation
Reviewed November 26, 2011

just returned from my favorite hotel, however, some of the changes are not so good. Italian restaurant - collars on shirts for men, long pants, closed in shoes for both men & women. Only other choice for food that particular night was sushi, which we tried (terrible). Had to eat across the street even though we had paid for the all inclusive. Not happy. Can no longer have a drink at the pool bar during the day without shirt with sleeves & no bathing suits. (Must be covered) Doesn't make for a relaxing vacation. You shouldn't have to bring extra clothes down to the pool! Even one morning were not allowed to the buffet without sleeves on shirts for men. Ridiculous. Some evenings there was no buffet, so you had no choice but to dress up for a meal that you may not like. Unfortunately, we will probably not go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank albertagirls
Doradoixtapa, General Manager at Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Dear guest:

We want to thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and we appreciate very much for taking the time to give us your comments through tripadvisor.

First of all I want to send to you my personal apologies for the inconvenience.

We really appreciate your comments about dress code and the sushi bar quality , I want to let you know that I have a meeting with the Food & Beverages manager to check it.
For Sunscape the main goal is the customer service, we are taking care of your comments, and will do everything to improve those things.

We are looking forward to welcoming you next year in Sunscape, your home away from home.

Personal Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 21, 2011

rooms under construction with smell of paint, light went out for several hours during the day, they are also fixing the pool area.

Rooms are clean and the price is more than fair but too many inconveniences for the time being.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Efrain A
Doradoixtapa, General Manager at Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Dear guest:

We want to thank you for your recent visit to Sunscape and we appreciate very much for taking the time to give us your kind comments through tripadvisor.

I really appreciate your comments about your vacations experiences in the hotel. my personal and sincere apology.
Your feedback is very important, and I want to let you know that we finish all the renovation in all the restaurants and we have a new SPA, Kid´s Club and Teen´s Club.

The main goal is the customer service, we are taking care of your comments.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family next yeart, and give us the opportunity to show you all the changes.

Personal Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2011

My husband caught a Maui Maui and asked the hotel chef to prepare it for dinner. The result was an amazing five-star dinner. We have had hotel chefs prepare his catch before but this was the best ever! He prepared it both grilled and breaded with different sauces to accompany the fish. Potatoes and fresh vegetables were presented along with salad. Kudos to the chef!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LittlePupsMom
Doradoixtapa, General Manager at Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Dear guest:

We want to thank you for your recent visit to Dorado and we appreciate very much for taking the time to give us your kind comments through tripadvisor.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your housband next year in this hotel, your home away from home.

Personal kind regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Second day here and many problems. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone! The front desk put my wife and I in room with two queen beds instead of the king we were supposed to have, at 10:30am. It took 5 trips to the front desk and until 5pm to get into the right room. They even promised us cookies for our trouble, which never showed up. When I got into the correct room, the glass door to the balcony was broken and would not close, so it was at least 90 deg fahrenheit in there. It took another hour of my time and two trips to the front desk to get the door fixed. Still hasn't gotten Below 75 degrees yet. Worst of all, there is lots of noisy construction inside and outside by the pool, which woke me up early today. They are building a gym/spa out right next to the pool, and remodeling a few more areas outside. They are also remodeling one entire floor and about half of the ground floor. There is a large atrium in the middle of the hotel that is open to the top floor, so the construction noise travels straight up and we can hear it loud on the 10th floor. We are going to try to switch hotels this is so bad. One star rating since room was clean and beach and pool are nice. Past reviews are good for this hotel, but in sept 2011 and after you need to reconsider, and call the hotel to see if all of the construction is done. I think even the lobby bar is closed and under construction. I had stayed here for one night a couple years ago and it was okay. But...never again. We heard that the ownership is changing in a couple months, and that Apple Vacations is taking over. Also, some locals told us that the pool is open to the public if they spend $16 (200 pesos) on food or drinks, and they were not staying at the hotel so I think it is true. Wish this could have been a better experience, since my wife took time off of work and made the expense to fly down here. Think about this one twice.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Dan V
Doradoixtapa, General Manager at Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Dear Guest:

First of all we want to thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and we appreciate very much for taking the time to give us your comments through Tripadvisor.

On behalf of all the Dorado Pacifico Hotel members and myself personally, we offer you a sincere apology for the inconvenience suffered during your last visit to the hotel.

I want to let you know that the customer´s complete satisfaction has always been our top priority. When we fail to satisfy, we fail in our number one mission, your comments have served us to take action in all points you mentioned to secure your satisfaction.

We really appreciate your understanding, also I want to let you know that I have a meeting work with the front desk staff to check each point.

About the remodel program during your stay we had, please acept my personal apologies.

I want to invite you to visit us again and give the opportunity to erase the poor image you have formed of us.

Warmest regards,

General manager

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Even though the place was getting renew the service and the customer service was still good. Wi-Fi was free, A/C works very good. Safety box was very easy to use. What I like the most at this hotel was the friendliness of the staff. They always had a smile in their face and a willingness to help.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank AnyK11
Doradoixtapa, General Manager at Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Dear guest:

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family next year to enjoy your treasured vacation with the all new privileges of Unlimited-Fun® where everything is included

My Personal Kind Regards,