“Good breakfast but bland lunch”

Deborah's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“Good breakfast but bland lunch”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We liked their breakfast but lunch the following day was on the bland side. Service was very good and we got to sit under the fan on a very hot day. We will return for breakfast but not for lunch.

• Visited December 2013

Walla Walla, Washington
“Love this restaurant!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I have been going to Ixtapa for over 20 years. This is a must stop restaurant. Great Food and drinks. Very friendly staff, very clean too! Best deserts around town. A small, quiet, beautiful restaurant in the middle of shopping areas.

• Visited December 2012
Woodhaven, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Meal & Service - Dreaming of the food still!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I fell absolutely in love with everything about Momma Norma & Deborahs! The wait staff was great. They were friendly and spoke English! The food was heavenly! I had the Chipotle Shrimp and to say I loved it wouldn't be doing it justice. We ate there 4 out of our 7 nights and I ate the exact same meal every night. My family had the coconut shrimp, breaded shrimp, chicken fajitas and the chicken cordon bleu and everything was fresh and flavorful!! Prices were extremely reasonable for the quality and portions of the food. Try the House Drink, its yummy! We even got to meet Deborah who made sure everything was perfect. Now that I am back home I miss my Chipotle Shrimp and cant wait to go back to Ixtapa just to have dinner and try their breakfast next time!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gabbi B
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“reliable, comfortable choices”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Reliably good, we tried breakfast and dinner here one time each. The french toast wasn't that great, but they had oatmeal, not easily found. AND, they had BREWED decaf, which was awesome compared to the "chili beans" that offered instant granules.
Dinner was good but I found 1890 pesos pretty high for coconut shrimp - none the less that is what I wanted so I ordered. It was quite good.
Other food was good, but nothing over the top. You can count on a decent meal here though.
I was VERY bummed out that they didn't have the famous chocolate cake -- too bad!
I would eat here again if in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Wernersville, Pennsylvania
“Nice Breakfast”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We were in Ixtapa on off season, so we had the entire restuarant to ourselves. Food was very good, server was pleasant and spoke enough English for us to communicate easily. We tried to go back for dessert another evening, but found that Momma Norma doesn't bake in the off season.

• Visited May 2013