All reviews long stay a great place to stay stove kitchenette gym business
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I have been 5 times in this hotel and it was always really nice and clean. You get a large room with a kitchen and a living room with a lot of space and a nice view over the city.
I can 100% recomend it.

Room Tip: ask for a room on a upper floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank nils159
View L, Front Desk Manager at Hotel The View Lofts at Covalia, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Dear Nils:

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at our property.

I'm glad you enjoyed the service we provide.

We hope to see you soon!!! Happy New Year!!!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Close to the center of San Luis Potosi the Hotel is at a perfect place to stay with a view over the whole city. Also for wheelchairs a capable place. The Crew of the Hotel is very simpatico and helpful in every situation. The rooms are big and always kept very tidy. They come all along with a possibility to cook for your own and a fridge to keep things cool. Very practical! Close to the hotel there are some bars and restaurants and not far away you can find a supermarket. If you search for a place to be save and to relax - here it is! I stayed a couple of weeks and I would do it always again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RobertGentilini

Dear guest:

Thank your for your comments about your recent stay at our property.

I'm glad you liked the service we provide, and your words makes us feel we are doing our job as excelent as we want to.

We hope to see you soon!!! Happy new year!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Nice, clean and modern rooms with a nice view on SLP. Very friendly service, helping out any time and for any topic. Stayed here for almost four month and never regret it. I can recommend this place to anyone who visits SLP.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Felix R
View L, Front Desk Manager at Hotel The View Lofts at Covalia, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Felix R;

Thank you for the comments.

I'm glad you liked the service and comodities we provide.

Thank you for your loyalty.

Hope to see you at this your home

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

At my first time in SLP they were the most beautiful experience, the hospitality of Jose and all people there was amazing. Good and modern installations, security at the entrance, parking, swimming pool... everything was a great experience.

Thank you for all the comfort and kindness!!!
Gracias por todo, ha sido una experiencia perfecta!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
View L, Front Desk Manager at Hotel The View Lofts at Covalia, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Dear Tamara N;

It is an honor to receive such satisfactory comments from your stay at our hotel, our commitment is your comfort in every way

we thank you infinitely for your preference

We hope to see you soon in this your house

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the View Lofts very often. At least in July with my family. The Hotel is very clean and everything looks really new. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. It is closed to a supermarket and some restaurants.... In my point of view a perfect hotel for a visit in SLP.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
View L, Front Desk Manager at Hotel The View Lofts at Covalia, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Hrcarsten;

Thank you for taking the time to give us your favorable opinion of our services and our facilities, our goal is always your comfort and pleasant stay.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you soon, in this your house.