All reviews the executive lounge nice bar area would stay here again rooms are spacious breakfast buffet great hotel concierge property accommodations guests mexico lobby
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We stayed with my family in March and it was such a great stay! Elliot Gonzalez the Chief concierge went above and beyond! He made sure our stay was perfect! The executive lounge was really luxury we enjoyed a snack and a few drinks. We will definitely come back. Thanks again Elliot for your recommendations.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank avilaoscar30
ConradSLP, Director General at Conrad San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Dear avilaoscar30,

I’ delighted to learn you had such a great stay. We pride ourselves in our efforts to match the beauty of the location with the attentive service and our high quality offerings, which I really hope you had enjoy during your stay. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and make your stay inspired.

I really appreciate your comment and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are eager to welcome you back very soon to Conrad San Luis Potosí.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We loved the Conrad San Luis Potosi! The Conrad is a new property and is obviously the “it” property in the city. The common areas were beautiful. We chose a suite for our stay and could not have been more pleased with our selection. The suite was spacious, comfortable, and refined. We visited the pool area on one afternoon and the pool area was stunning.

The breakfast buffet had high quality and delicious options. I loved the omelet and gordita station were items could be prepared to your specifications. The restaurant staff assisting us during breakfast were professional, friendly, and efficient.

Speaking of staff members, I found all members of the team to be professional, friendly, efficient, and seemed to take a genuine interest in determining if guests were enjoying their stay. As an example of exemplary customer service, on our arrival we met an employee named Fernando. Without fail thereafter when leaving the property or returning in the afternoon, Fernando would always greet me by name and wish me a good day or welcome me back in the afternoon. When a staff member states “Good morning, Mr. "_____”, it makes the guest feel welcomed and valued as a guest of the property.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Luxury1Georgia
ConradSLP, Director General at Conrad San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Dear Luxury1Georgia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I’m delighted to know you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is always to make your stay inspired, so we do take very much in heart your comments, and are prepared to do everything and more to make you feel just like home every time.

We would love to welcome you back very soon to Conrad San Luis Potosí.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I can only recommend this great Hotel. Really enjoyed the minimalistic and very stylish decoration. I have been here before but this time they gave me an upgrade in a outstanding suite.
Perfect hotel regarding dinner and lunch.
The Martini bar is outstanding.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Sorenbjarne
ConradSLP, Director General at Conrad San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Sorenbjarne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, our decoration, the upgrade, your suite, our food and the Dry Martini bar. We pride ourselves in our efforts to match the beauty of the location with attentive service and our high quality offerings. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and make your stay inspired.

We are more than eager to welcome you back very soon to Conrad San Luis Potosí.

Thank you for your preference!

Best regards,
Managing Director

Reviewed April 4, 2018

After a wonderful but exhausting weekend trip to the Huasteca Potosina we decided to have a night at the Conrad. My expecations were not only met but exceeded. Our room was practically outside the pool and the amenities were great. I will definetly come back again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank normagmk
ConradSLP, Director General at Conrad San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear normagmk,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I’m delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. It’s a great pleasure to know we have achieved our goal to make your stay at Conrad San Luis Potosí inspired. We pride ourselves in our efforts to match the beauty of the location with attentive service and high quality offerings, which I very much hope that you experienced during your stay.

We look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back to Conrad San Luis Potosí in the near future.

Best regards,
Managing Director

Reviewed March 23, 2018

This is the best hotel in San Luis Potosi, I mentioned that on my first review about five months ago and confirmed again this last week when I have the chance to came back. Great Service, location and Staff. Recommended 100%

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank N4502CPfernandom
ConradSLP, Director General at Conrad San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear N4502CPfernandom,

It’s a pleasure to know we have achieved our goal to make your stay inspired. Thank you very much for recommending Conrad San Luis Potosí and for taking the time to share your experience.

We are more than eager to welcome you back very soon to Conrad San Luis Potosí.
Thank you for your preference!