All reviews location is great floor downtown beds city pros business
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at 1 am after attending my cousin’s wedding, my wife out by 1 year old baby on the bed to change her diaper, and two cockroaches suddenly ran a few centimeter over my baby’s head!

We took our suitcases and left the room! I stopped at the front desk very upset and said we were leaving, left my cel phone number and ask requested to have the general manager call me first thing in the morning. I never got a call.

The guy at the front desk did I offer to change us to a recently renewed room, but never offer a refund ( the room had already been charged to my card)

We had to start finding an other Hotel at almost 2 in the morning at 6 Celsius with a 1 year old baby.

I’ll never return to that Hotel!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This trip still on business and my reservation was not at the first hotel, so people told me about this place, the bell-boys very friendly, the front-desk not too much, you have to talk loud to have some info, about the rooms, are Spacious, about the beds not bad had a good night the coffee pot was so cute so the bathroom have some details, are small, they have some facilities for disabled people, thumbs up +1.
thank you for my last night in SLP.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Marketing C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you for your comments! We´re ready to serve you! See you soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

This place ain't that bad, I mean, location is great; you have good restaurants, bars, places to visit within a short walking distance. Price is quite OK. People are friendly. The space in the room we got was also plenty enough... BUT the beds, oh man! It's like sleeping on the floor. I'm not the kind of guy that enjoys marshmallow-type of mattress but this was really the opposite. As far the stiffest mattress I've ever slept on.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Francisco V
Marketing C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Dear guest, thank you for your comments, our team is committed to resolve and improve your experience at the hotel. We apologize for the bed, we´re working hard on this topic. Best Regards, Panorama Hotel.

Reviewed October 6, 2016

I stayed there for business at the San Luis Potosí Fiesta Internacional del Cine. It is a quiet hotel, rooms are standard, but very comfortable in size. Bathrooms are nicely renewed as well. It has a tiny beautiful courtyard with a pool, which I never had a chance to try, but looks lovely. We worked at the Presidential Suite, and it was great as an office space. They have standard hotel food at ok prices. Magnificent views of the old town. You can really tell the hotel had it's glory days, although time kind of took over. Nevertheless, it is not worn out, furniture has been renewed, nice carpets, good bedding. The staff is very friendly and helpful! Gracias Carmen!!!

One thing... the beds... they are not the most comfortable I have been on... and the pillows... no! Flat! Maybe it was just my room... who knows, I heard nobody complain about that from my group but me. For me, the only problem was that, which is a big one... other than that, I would have given it a 5 point review.

Room Tip: Views from the 9th floor are amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Marketing C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Thank you for your comments! We'll tell to Carmen about your greetings. See you soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2016

The good: the location, the English-speaking staff, plenty of high-pressure hot water, the buffet breakfast (I usually hate them)-menu also available: great wait-staff.
The bad: had to beg for drinking glasses, the pillows are hideous, corner rooms (like 406) share noise, coming and going, from the adjacent room.
The ugly: the building itself, a blot on the sky/street scape.

Room Tip: Avoid corner singles, like 406.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Marketing C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Dear guest, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Our team is working to improve our service. Thank you for your comments, and we´re ready to serve you.