See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

This is the kind of review that it pains me to write. I have been debating, since I started writing it, whether to give the hotel 3 or 4 stars, because as I wrote in the title everything in this hotel desertes 4-5 stars, but the cleaning service to which I would give a 1 ( just because I can go lower).

Nice location in Las Lomas, with a mini bus service. The best internet I have had in a while in Mexico. Lovely staff. Lovely rooms, nice and spacious. Adequate breakfast buffet and a small but useful gym and pool.

The downside. They have a light cleaning service during the week, cleaning only under request on weekends and once a week a deep cleaning service. Well, as someone who cleans her apartment once a week this system could have worked for me, if it wasnt because the deep cleaning never seems to happen ( and i was there severas weeks). U see the dust grow, the toilet never seems to be adequately cleaned...

Please, take this as a chance to improve. Cleaning is a basic that cant be overlooked, even if you love everything else.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
StaybridgeSuitesSLP, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad to know you enjoyed almost all the facilities we have and the included breakfast.

The Staybridge Suites brand has a different cleaning service thinking in the comfort of the extended stay guests with the daily light cleaning service, and the deep cleaning once a week as you mentioned, but we are also open to special requests from our guests regarding this service. I apologize if it was not as you would have wished, I will verify what happened so it does not happen again.

I hope you give us the opportunity to host you again in the future and show you we can offer you a better service, also, any special request with the cleaning or anything else, please do not hesitate in contact me directly and I will glad to take care of it.

Thank you very much for your preference!

Reviewed May 7, 2018

this hotel is located at the back of the city near the mountians very nice view of the city and the near by park. surrounding area is being constructed but very nice for the most part. felt very safe and secure during the stay.

Room tip: rooms are very nice, the living room gives it a great home feeling.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2018

We were driving to San Miguel de Allende and crossed the border with all our paperwork at about 7:00 am. Made it to Staybridge by 4:30. Super great staff-very helpful. We ordered in --but next time we will plan to see some of San Luis Potosi. The Suites had a great bed and pillows, kitchen and great shower. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
StaybridgeSuitesSLP, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear guest,
We appreciate you shared your experience, we are happy to know that our staff was helpful and that you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you very soon! San Luis Potosi also has very good places to visit that we are sure you will enjoy and we will be glad to host you again.
Have a wonderful stay at San Miguel!

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

A bit of a strange entrance but a very good hotel.
The suite is not very large but cleverly designed to give a feeling of space. The water pressure is good, there is smoke hot water, good amenities, good firm mattress, good linen & towels & good lighting.
There is ample parking .
The staff is friendly & pretty efficient.
There are not too many restaurants close by but close enough if you have a car. The closest is a coffee shop called The Italian Coffee Place.
A good hotel indeed.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StaybridgeSuitesSLP, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear guest
Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and the suites that are especially made to make you feel at home.
We appreciate your comments and we hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Is an excellent option nearby restaurants, Mall this hotel has all the services and is a peaceful place you can rest and if you do not want to go out for lunch o dinner you can order food and you will receive in your room!
I love this hotel!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank claudia03rodriguez
Staybridge Suit... S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Dear guest:

We appreciate your comments and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you very soon, it was a pleasure to host you!