“Place beautiful, but lack of clarity in...”
other traveller has booked this property
View of Beach, Ocean and Yard from Terrace...Breath Taking!!
View of Pool from Terrace just 5 Steps Away! Large Swimming Pool 5 Steps from Terrace!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of Beach, Ocean and Yard from Terrace...Breath Taking!!
View of Pool from Terrace just 5 Steps Away!
Large Swimming Pool 5 Steps from Terrace!
View of Yard Area and Palapas in Yard and on Beach!
Sunset from Terrace...Unbelievable!!
Private Jacuzzi on Terrace!
Large Spacious Living Room
Spacious Master Bedroom #2
Master Bathroom
Full Bathroom in Bedroom #3/Studio
Half Bath with Full Size Washer and Dryer
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

BellaNewH...
New Hampshire
“Place beautiful, but lack of clarity in communication between owner and manager”
Reviewed December 16, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

No question, it is a beautiful place. However, one of the drawing cards of this rental ws the washer and dryer. We arrived to find the washer out of order and the dryer sounding like it was on its last legs. A new washing machine was on order but would arrive after we left. Property manager said to discuss the matter with the owner. Owner said he had not been informed by property manager. Owner did return $100, but it left us wondering about the communication between the property manager and the owner. I would have expected the property manager to have informed the owner and a solution organized prior to our arrival without our being put in the middle.
Also, the property manager, while responding to some basic requests, was clear that his ability to help out was limited in scope. For example, he made it clear that figuring out how to use our cell phones was our problem and he would not/could not help. While I appreciate that there may be limits to what a property manager can do, this has never been my experience with previous rentals in the Yucatan. The attitude has always been "how may I help you." If the person did not know the answer, they would make an effort to get an answer. So this was a second disappointment after the washing machine.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location.
Liked least: Kitchen pots superb. Kitchen equipment (spatulas,etc.) plastic and grungy.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Jan 2016
I find it unbelievable the entire review is based on a couple unforeseen issues. As the owner I did communicate with my Property Manager and was totally informed there were issues with the washer & dryer unit but instead of repairing it I made the decision to buy a new unit. The only thing I didn't know was the supplier was currently out of stock and it took longer to get than anticipated. This was an issue out of our control. I did however, not only pay for a local laundry company to wash, dry and fold all your clothes during your stay but added additional money for the inconvenience. I thought that was going over and beyond to make up for not having the unit during your stay. This is the first time in over 10 years that I have ever heard about my Property Manager not being as helpful as possible with any issue a renter had.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing