Higly Recommend this place for get Great Vacations
We want to initialize our Review telling that we are from Punta Cana, we grew up here, and we Know about good Resorts, Good Stay and Good food (in fact, good attention too).
We get married on February and decided to go Riviera Maya because we wanted to know the other special place like Punta Cana placed on the Caribbean, who people talks a lot.
The travel to be there was very good, but the vacations there were more tan Wonderful and Great!!!.
The Resort is located in a very good distance from airport and the city of Cancun. It makes that you can enjoy not only the resort and this wonderful place, you can enjoy the city and many other places like Chichenitza, Xcaret, Playa del Carmen, Coco Bongo, Xplorer, Isla Mujeres, Dolphinaris Park and many more.
If you don't have budget to go to many of those places, don't worry, the resort have a lot of attractions and things to do (Like a Monkey tour, Snorkeling, Bike tour, Sports, Circus, Etc…), and you'll not need more money to do other things. We could enjoy all the Resort because we stayed there 6 Nights and 7 Days; if not we couldn’t do all things that we did, its too much to do for less days. Note: Don’t go without see the Circus Show; even Punta Cana have one like this.
At the check in, we thank that they was waiting for us. Was a good experience because they knew our names and gave us special attentions for be "Honey Mooners". They were waiting for us. We wanted to know the person in charge. Mr. Rodrigo del Toro was able, and gave us the Well come to Mexico and Riviera Maya, and had the detail to go with us and the bell boy to the Room. For us this was a detail of hospitality that makes the difference of other places.
We “Higly Recommend” this place for get great vacations. The attentions are very good. We felt like King and Queen.
In this resort you’ll get all of the things that needs on vacations: Perfect Location, Good Rooms, good attentions (good people), Very good Food, different activities during the day (and night), and a great Nature Environment for rest, and have fun.
We want to give special thanks to Mr. Del Toro; all of the Guys of the reception; Francisco, the bell boys chief; Hugo, the manager of Animation; Abimael, who gave us very special attentions on the Japanese restaurant (4 times); Victor, “Elvis Guy” on the animation team; Miguel on the Hacienda’s Restaurant (Best Mexican Food); Miguel “The Cheff” of the Special Dinner (was more than great); Arturo Perez, the PlayaCar’s Reception Manager; and all the guys of the animation team.
The complete employee’s team of the Resort was builted to give you not just Good Vacation; they give you the “Better Experience on Mexico”.
Just Try it!!!
Hector & Yemnisse From Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico