7,134 results
All reviewsaventura spa palacehard rockour honeymoonmoon palacespa treatmentsfishtime sharesteakplaya del carmenmartini barhydrotherapy arearesort creditmayan coffeeman made lagoonsushipublic relationsocean view
Reviewed September 24, 2017

This was the best experience by far at an all inclusive resort. The service was impeccable and every staff member put you in a good mood. My husband and I had the best time at hard rock riviera maya and will continue to visit every hard rock resort. The food was great! You have to try zen!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jan_Hundrieser, Director General at Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear pughwedding17,

We really appreciate your loyalty and preference. We are really thrilled to know we have been able to create special moments for you. Rest assured all our staff will know about your comments that encourage us to keep on rocking and at the same time as improving our general performance.

Cannot wait for your next visit to pamper one again like true rockstars!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Went with another couple and we found the property to better than expected. The staff was great, the restaurants food was the best we have every had at an all inclusive property. Would definitely recommend the resort to all our friends..

Room Tip: Was upgraded to a room with an terrace. Found the rooms to be smaller than expected, but was not a deterrent.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Michael P,

Thank you for taking some time to write such an excellent review, we are delighted to read your positive and touchy comments, that make us grow up in our outstanding service and warmness that makes us different.

Everybody at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya knows the importance of having special guests like you. That’s why we rock every day to create wonderful times.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This was the 4th time I’ve been to the hard rock riviera maya. I’ve been to punta Cana twice and vallerta once. I love the hard rock all inclusive experience.

This trip was slightly different although not negative. Upon check in I first received a room which was super far away from the ocean. I found this weird as the resort was maybe 25% full, of that. After spending 1 night in this room, I went back to the front desk and asked to be moved closer. My second request got me maybe a couple hundred feet closer but nothing crazy. Oh well. Wasn’t moving again.

The service was amazing and the staff was very friendly. The music however sounds like you are at a wedding reception from 1985. I’m used to this though as I’ve been here before but secretly hope they get with the times on each trip back. There were a couple “overly” drunk groups at dinner which kinda ruined the romantic atmosphere of it. One group was so bad I brought it to the managers attention. He apologized for their behavior but wouldn’t talk to them to quiet down. I get it they are paying guests, but so am I, and my experience counts just as much, especially since I’m a multi returning guest. Again oh well. Everything else was good. I just had better experiences in the past.

Room Tip: Wouldn’t choose first floor.

Dear billyvicejr,

I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion with us. This office is aware of your dissatisfaction and on behalf of Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya; we offer you our most sincere apologies for having fallen short of your expectations.

We would like to change your perception of our service as it is our main goal to achieve your satisfaction with the epic service that sets us apart. I will have one of our specialists contacting you to follow up accordingly.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this resort. There was something for everyone. There were lively pools and bars as well as quiet pools and bars. The beach was much nicer than expected. Service was exceptional and the food was fantastic. There was a rock climbing wall, zip line, Woodward sports center, Les Mills aerobic classes and more. My only complaint was that there was not one tv channel with news in English. They supposedly just changed service providers and needed to reprogram. However, the free internet and free phone calls to the US helped to keep us up to date. Fabulous Resort!

Hello Charynn M,

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to pamper you during your honeymoon at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. We are happy to know you spent such an amazing time at our resort. Comments like yours encourage us to keep on rocking every day.

Hope to see you soon and cannot wait for your next vacation with us!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Our one week trip to the Hard Rock Heaven was one of the best experiences we ever had. The entire staff was highly trained and friendly. The entire staff gets a 15 out of 10 in my book. This place is truly amazing. The grounds and buildings are meticulously cleaned 24 hours a day. There is food served the entire day in all the activity areas, there was even food at 2 AM while the late night club was bumping. There is no doubt we will return for a longer stay, love this place!

Dear tomnviv,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Your comments are much appreciated. We are happy to see that you spent such an amazing time at our resort. It is gratifying to receive such comments as a vote of satisfaction, we are working relentlessly to meet our high standards in quality and we feel really happy and proud to see that we are reaching with the epic service that sets us apart.

It’s been a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your next vacation. We would love to have you back and make another great memory together.