Catalonia Riviera Maya
Barcelo Maya Palace(Puerto Aventuras)
US$331
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Colonial(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Caribe(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$311
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Maya Tropical(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Maya Beach(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$311
  • Pool
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$225
  • Breakfast included
LM by Inmense(Puerto Aventuras)(Great Value!)
US$90
Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)
US$499
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya(Puerto Aventuras)
US$507
US$402
US$310
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

10,255 results
All reviewstapasfishsnack barprivileged suiteel mercadothe lion kingstandard roomjapanese restauranta la carte restaurantswater shoespure chill out barcrepesgated communitysteakanimation teamsea lionslagoon area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service, had a great time. Cafeteria and Drinks options were great.
Specialty restaurants could add a bit more variety but were good. Kids club didn't seem interesting. Night entertainment was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Catalonia_Caribbean, Director General at Catalonia Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our property and our service. On the other hand, your comments will help us to improve to make the appropriate changes to achieve your entire satisfaction in a future stay.

We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to serve you and it is our hope to host you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff at the resort were all pretty nice doing whatever they can to accommodate your stay. The food? So-so. The restaurants all have a theme and if I'm going to be honest I don't recall having a favorite. The buffets during the breakfast and lunch hours were decent enough cushion for all of our poolside drinks--which were pretty great! We went as a large group for a friends birthday, so we came to party. The pool bars were fun and they always had contests and music going on around them. There were kids there tho and that made me a little uncomfortable at times. Nothing huge, just awkward for loud foul mouths like me. The rooms service was basic. Nothing stellar. I ended up coming down with something towards the end of our 5 day stay so our last day I room serviced a lot and the food wasn't all that-- I recommend the club sandwich tho. *Verizon users* my phone plan included Mexico and Canada and my phone worked just fine on the resort making calls and also their WiFi worked good as well. The spa was a highlight. Great massage (just make sure to shower after) I'm stupid and went swimming after and the oils used caused my back to break out. Other than the ride from the airport to the resort which is about an hour—we enjoyed our stay. We had the superior privilege package and really never had to wait long for dinner either. Fun dance clubs at night to get your groove on, some nights aren't as poppin as others tho. If we come back we will prob try somewhere else. Multiple pools to pee in. This place is average with a little something for everyone.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Michael V

Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your well-formed opinion, details such as those that you mention are important to us because they help us to detect our areas of opportunity, we will definitely work on them to eliminate them and achieve the complete satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you for your preference and we hope to see you again soon!

Best regards,
General Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the perfect resort to celebrate our anniversary. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the food was great, and the drinks were generous. This resort has a beautiful ambiance with a lot to do. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sasha,

Please come back and let's celebrate your anniversary together! We are pleased to know that we meet all your expectations, our mission is to create unforgettable memories and with your comment we can see that we are fulfilling it.

We really hope to see you back soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great resort with friendly people, good food, and a nice beach. Plenty of activities to engage in at night however, during the day it is slim, but if you do excursions then the resort is perfect.
Great resort!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Blake,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to know you enjoyed your holidays at our Resort. Thank you for your nice remarks about the food, the facilities and beach. Only demanding customers like you allow us to improve our service and the biggest compliment that our team can get is your desire to return. We look forward welcoming you again soon.

Best regards
General Manager.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The last two days of the trip the food in the steak house made me and my husband very very sick! We had diarrhea and bad stomach cramps. I believe it was maybe the salad dressing on the salad because that’s the only thing we both ate the same. It was probably spoiled or sat out to long and not under room temperature. The beach was very rocky. I did not like it at all! Our toilet kept getting stopped up every day. One day it overflowed onto the floors. I had to call staff 3 times before someone came to clean it up! That made me very upset. The overall room was very clean. I appreciated all the staff. The workers were very nice and helpful. I did not like that we could only eat at one restaurant the entire time we were there and then just go to the buffet. If I pay money I should be able to wherever I choose when I want.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank taylormadecleaning

Dear Taylor,

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry for the inconveniences about the food. We assure you that your comments have been shared with the departments involved. It's very disappointing for us to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay and we truly regret that we couldn't exceed your expectations. As you may know, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and we highly value our guest opinions and care deeply for their satisfaction, therefore, we always encourage all our guests to inform our Guest Service if any inconvenience happens during their stay, so they can have an amazing stay.

Would be a pleasure to have you back at the hotel to give you the best service and make your unforgettable experience.

Once again, our sincere apologies.