All reviewsgated communityadequate kitchensaulcondomayadolphinsmexico
Reviewed February 8, 2018

We spent 10 days in Q.Roo and this hotel was our favorite. Quiet, spacious with a lot of amenities such as cooking facilities and WiFi. sliding screens to our balcony were off the track so unusable but otherwise things well maintained and very clean. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a vacation week in puerto advanturas. My husband and I stayed in #9,it's a lower unit with the walk out patio. All the lowers walk out to the pool. My brother was in a upstairs unit, a bit smaller, but still roomy enough. I would stay here again, it's clean, quiet and priced right. For us the pool felt great, shower was hot just let it run a couple minutes before entering. The beds are really firm, not my favorite but not unusual for Mexico. The close hotels do day passes, that's fun. We rented a car so getting around wasn't a problem, we did go to the grocery store across the highway. I didn't cook, but there is bakery, booze and beer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

It is a nice place. The only complaint that I had was the pool was very cold. If you are staying in puerto aventuras for longer than a couple of weeks than I would definitely recommend it. A benefit that it has is that when you pay the rent the electricity, maid, and water bill is included.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Quiet condo with kitchen, private pool and free wifi. I am used to a soft mattress so the first night of sleep was difficult for me as the mattress was very firm. Good for families with small children. Keurig coffee maker in room. You can walk to the marina or rent a golf cart.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanna H
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The entire Puerto Aventuras community is got to be paradise. After 6 days, I can't say enough about it. Coral Maya is just a hidden gem among all it has to offer, a very private and relaxing enviroment with plenty to do. We met Saul Velasco, the most knowledgeable and passionate customer relations professional you'd want to meet. Mr. Velasco embodies Mexico and you'll feel it when talking to him. He'll never stear you wrong, he's classic guy, a born diplotat. Thank you Saul. It was an honor. "Que gran honor!"

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Coral_Maya_PA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Coral Maya, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Juan P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

I am pleased to hear you had a chance to experience our amenities and the attractions around Puerto Aventuras. We are continually working to have a high quality in everything we do so we can exceed your expectations. Saul will be happy to know he were able to assist you.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again in a near future!

Warmest regards,