All reviewsboutique hotella misionsmall hotelquiet streetroom hotelsmall poolpleasant staysafe locationpuerto aventuras is a gated communitychilaquilescontinental breakfastrooms are comfortableminute walkbeach accessparrot fishhot waternight stay
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

First of all: Puerto Aventuras is superb, quiet and cozy and safe, as it is a gated community. The view from the hotel is fantastic and the rooms are quite nicely furnished, although not a hundred percent my personal taste. There are bikes and a paddle board as well as a kayak available for free use. As nice as this is, as sad is it that all these items are in quite bad shape: there is not enough air on the bikes' tyres and the seats cannot be adapted to your height; furthermore, the paddle of the SUP is broken and nobody makes an effort to fix or replace it.
One point I'm however very angry about is that our booking included continental breakfast which consists of white bread with butter and jam. If you want to have some eggs or chilaquiles, you can only book a package for 150 MXN, but this package in turn includes bread and butter and jam. Why can't they just offer additional dishes like scrambled eggs etc. and charge much less than 150 MXN? Why then is continental breakfast even included? In addition, some parts of the breakfast dish were even missing, e.g. I was supposed to get sweet potatoes with my dish but they were just left out. And my eggs were supposed to be poached and came fried instead.
Apart from these flaws, we liked our stay there and would definitely stay there again, as it is a quiet and private boutique hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Vivi E.

Thank you for your comments, these are very important and help us to get better each day. At LM, we are very proud that all the upload pictures are just as our property looks for real, also, please! don´t forget that on your next visit, if you wish to use the extra items such as the kayak, paddle and bykes, request assistance to our staff so they can help and deliver you these adjusted or even replace some of their pieces just for you, we like to help to give personal assistance to all our guest, that´s why we manage things directly, also if you want just only one dish from the main menu, it´s very important you mention it to the waiter, because we have a special rate for this with a 50% off, we are aware that sometimes you only need a little bite more.
Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised upon arriving at la misión (LM). I literally felt as though I must have created it in a past dream and wished it into reality. I felt like a beautiful princess with the flattering lighting and mirrors all over the place. All of the details are so thoughtful. Everything about it feels like a fairytale. Especially sitting outside on the balcony in a hammock with a beautiful view of the Caribbean sea. The staff were also an absolute dream. I think they are well cared for by the hotel because they are so genuinely friendly and helpful.

The hotel also has bikes available for the guests which in my opinion is the nicest way to get around the beautiful little world that is Puerto Aventura while also getting and excersize. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank yanamasamor
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear yanamasamor

I appreciate your comments about our hotel. It makes us feel proud that the needs of our customers in the best way ever. At LM we do our best to exceed your expectations and make you feel even as a princess on a fary tale.
If you are coming back to our resort, do not hesitate to call us, definetly we would have you back with us.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

My friend and I only stayed here for one night prior to a 3-night stay at the Hard Rock for a wedding in an attempt to save money. Not only did it serve that purpose. but I feel we got a more "authentic" vibe overall by staying directly within the town of Puerto Aventuras. The rooms were very comfortable and oh so adorable and rustic and the staff was extremely friendly and courteous. The hotel is not the easiest to find, however if you are taking a cab or shuttle, they will likely receive more specific directions from the guards by the entry, so no worries, you will find your way!

I very much enjoyed the natural swimming pool, as well as the enclosed pool as well. Great views to wake up to for a even more fantastic price!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank FullOfWanderlust
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear FullOfWanderlust

Thank you!
I appreciate your comments about our hotel. It makes us feel proud to attend the needs of our customers and create experiences that are authentic, regarding the location we are in google maps! Also our staff can assist you and guide you to us in your next stay. Keep in touch and don´t miss the latest news at LM hotel.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

Better than you can imagine. Paty, at the front desk was so welcoming, warm, and provided the surprise treat of delicious pina colladas and chocalate fruit cake snacks on the house! The rooms are spacious and super comfy, including the cutest shoe shaped chairs and lovely canopy beds. The mini cenote in the back feels like paradise right off the hammocked doorstep of your private patio. What a view and it is all just so lovingly decorated with artistic flair.
Tip to travellers- the hotel is the second to last house on the street on the right hand side. It is a tough find with a gps. We suggest just drive to the Puerto Aventuras gated entrance, ask the guard there to hand you the gated communities map. Once you have that it is a super easy find and very short drive inside Puerto Aventuras. Look on Punta Matzoma street for the house-like hotel with the two trees in front. The trees have lights wrapped around them.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the cat- room 2 for a lovely room and view.
Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ShiraFusionTravel
CasasyHotelesdeMex, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience at Hotel boutique LM, We really appreciate your comments and we are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful and relaxing time with us.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

The hotel has a quaint feel about it. The rooms are refreshingly decorated and all face the water. The staff is super acommodating! The friendly front desk staff, Alvaro and Alberto, were efficient to all of our needs. Chef Matias prepared delicious and filling meals. The rooms were always cleaned thoroughly thanks to Eva and Patricia. I would t

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear, GabiPA

Thank you for all your comments, these are very important, as they let us know that we are on the right way! I´m very pleased to hear that Alvaro´s and Alberto´s attentions give you great staying, which was even greater with Matias´delicious menus. Please keep in touch and learn about the new things up to come!